Captured

[Blu]

I woke up and climbed out of bed before leaving my room and heading into the kitchen. I walked in and saw Mark sitting at the table eating with mom. "Morning I said. "Morning" Mark said. "How did you sleep Blu?" Mom asked. "I slept good" I said. Mark smiled. "He held me all night. Like a protective big brother" he said. "Well I  just found out I have a brother haha" I said. "I got to go Jeno and I are heading back to Korea today" Mark said. He hugged mom and me and off he went. "Mom how is he our brother?" I asked. "Like Yoo said. I got pregnant again shortly after Su's birth. Mark was the result of that. After he was born Yoo and I agreed we couldn't raise two kids with our current money situation. So Yoo took Mark and I raised Suyoung. Then I adopted you and the rest you know" mom said. "I see. Then why did you risk taking me in?" I asked. "Because Blu I couldn't stand seeing your parents treat you like they did. I saw those blackeyes!" Mom said.

"I tried hiding them" I said. "A mother knows Blu" Mom said. "Well shit" I said. "When are you and Su returning?" Mom asked. "Tommorow Su's been itching to get back to her Boutique" I said. "I see. Well next time I might come see you kids" Mom said. "Su has a present for you mom it's in your room" I said as I walked out the door. Mom stood up and walked into her room where she saw a wedding dress laying on her bed. "Oh my god!" She screamed. I smiled as I walked down the street.
************************************
[Suyoung]

Dad and I returned from our breakfast and picked up mom then the three of us went to lunch. I called Blu to invite him to the lunch but he didn't pick up. We ate a great restaurant and the food tasted great. We ate and talked for hours. Then we ordered Dinner. We ate and chatted then left and went to the movies. I once again called Blu but he didn't pick up. "Why isn't he picking up!" I thought then my anxiety kicked in amd I thought something bad happened to him. I entered thw theater about to tell mom about it when I saw Mark and Jackson. "Markunnie!" I said. "What's up Su?" He said picking up on my worried tone. "I've been calling Blu all day but he hasn't picked up I'm worried" I said. "Don't be. He told me where he is. He's out at the beach with Tiffany" Mark said. "There you are dear the movie is about to start" mom said coming up to me. "Mom!" Mark said hugging her. "Mark? Oh my god look at you! I haven't seen you since you were little! You've grown up so handsomely" mom said. "Thanks!" What are you guys seeing?" Mark asked. "The dream" I said. "So are we" Jackson said. Together we all headed to our seats.

"I hope he's alright" I said. I texted Tiffany and she got back to me instantly. "No he's not with me" she said. Thus sending my anxiety into a tail spin. I ran out the theater and looked around frantic. "Blu!!!!!" I called. I called 911. "911 what's your emergency" the dispatcher said. "My brother is missing!" I cried. Across town Blu woke up tied to a chair. "What the?" He said. "You awake queer?" He heard someone say. "Who are you?" He asked. "All you need to know is your gonna die!" The unknown man said. "Really? Oh my god! Get with the times. Jeez. Pathetic" he said. "You first then the rest of the fucking queers" the unknown man said. "Hello?" Tiffany answered her phone. "He's missing!" I cried. "Where are you?" Tiffany said. An hour later she pulled up. "Come on! I know where I last saw him" she said. I climbed in and Tiffany sped away. "Dammit! I knew something was up!" I said. "Why?" Tiffany asked. "He hasn't answered his phone all day" I said. "Earlier it was because we were swimming" Tiffany said. "When did y'all stop?" I asked. "Around 5" Tiffany said. "I was eating dinner with mom and dad then" I said. "Dad? Blu told me your mom was a single parent" Tiffany said. "She was but my birth dad came back in my life and we have been hanging out all day" I said. I realize I had one more person to call. I dialed and he picked up. "Hello?" He said. "Bambam! Blu is missing!" I said in Thai. Bambam didn't say anything he just hung up. I put my phone in my purse as Tiffany drove on.

We arrived at the spa. "Why a spa?" I asked. "Blu and I got massages today. He got flirty with a massage man and that's when I left" Tiffany said. We asked around and someone had something. "I saw him he was placed in a black car and drove away" a man said. "Was he forced? Or willing?" I asked. "Forced" the man said as he pulled a gun on us. "Not today!" I heard someone say as the man fell to his knees. Tiffany and I looked at our savior and I screamed. "Johnny!" I said. "Long time no see baby girl" Johnny said making me blush. "I see you still have that nice ass and chest" Johnny said. I blushed harder. "Hormones on hold for a bit!" Tiffany said. "Oh hi Tiffany I didn't see you there" Johnny said. Tiffany sighed. "Look we have a missing man to find!" Tiffany said. "Johnny did you know that guy?" I asked. "Yeah he is a part of a LGBTQ hating club" Johnny said. "LGBTQ hater?" I said. Johnny nodded then I burst into tears.

"Nooooo!" I cried. Tiffany hugged me. "We'll find him. Alive!" She said. "I know where they could have taken Blu if you'd let me drive unnie" Johnny said. Tiffany handed her keys to Johnny and we all got back in her mustang with Johnny in the driver's seat. "I'm coming oppa! Fight!" I thought.