Feelings (Lucas&TEN)

*Lucas*

As TEN and I ran to the airport which we were lucky enough to be near our hearts were pounding. We never felt like this before. I always thought my flirting was just that flirting. Harmless innocent flirting. Then........I met Suyoung. Her sexy body drives me crazy. Her smooth silky skin that makes me go crazy, and her chest but more importantly her heart. I met her by chance. I walked to that boutique in hopes of getting custom work but ended up falling in love deep. When I first laid eyes on her.....my mind went blank. That's never happened to me before. I always thought I was ugly. Girls in my school would look the other way instead of at me. My friends that I don't have anymore were favored over me. I would go to school everyday and just stick to myself. I had friends if they can even be called that but no one I was close with. That's why I jumped on the chance to become an idol.

I thought "if I get real famous maybe I'll be able to stop flirting and actually settle down and have a family" but life had different plans. Then.....then Suyoung came into my life and it's like angles sent her to me. She told me she has problems. Mental problems when we met up one-on-one. "I have anxiety real bad. If I don't do my very best to my standards I feel like a failure. That's why I'm so scared but also excited to design for you Lucas. I just hope I can do it well" she said. "Don't be scared baby girl I'll love anything you make with those sexy hands" I said. I made her blush so I kept it up. "Your eyes are like finely cut onyx that gleams in the sunlight. Your so beautiful you hurt my heart cause your not mine" I flirted making her blush more. After I said that Jeno saw me and pulled me away. "Stop that. If you don't want to fully commit to her stop while ahead. She isn't just a girl" he said. "Aww does the kiddo have a crush?" I teased. "I mean it hyung! Stop it while ahead! Or this kiddo might sweep her out from under you and into my bed" Jeno said. "That's cute your challenging me" I said. I went to the bathroom and when I returned he was chatting Suyoung up making her blush bright red. He saw me and stood up. He grabbed her hand and kissed it before walking towards me. "As I said be careful hyung. While you are promoting with WayV I might make her less lonely" he smirked and walked by me purposely knocking into me. For a kid he is quite persistent I give him that. I caught him sneaking out to go see Suyoung at her boutique trying to win her over. I refuse to lose to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
*TEN*

I look over at Lucas and he seemed in deep thought. I myself had a lot to think about. I'm Lucas's senior but he and I share the same feelings. He is in love with Su and I......I love Blu. I love Blu. I love him. I've never been in love before. I've never even seen anyone else naked. Well other then Taeyong that is. Taeyong......I can't believe he tried that. My mind flashes back. I managed to get to the pool house before Bambam because he got stopped by fans. I was asked for autographs and selfies but I was too focused on Blu and the thought of him. As my heart raced I entered the pool house and caught them changing. I blushed when I saw Blu shirtless. He was surprisingly fit. As I watched them my mind wondered. It fell into the gutter as I watched. I imagined all kinds of things. Me and him naked me looking shyly at the ground and he just smiled and held me. "Your beautiful just the way you are" he said. "So are you" I said. "No I'm not. I'm not at all" he said then it cut to the part he ran away from me. As I watched him run away my heart ached. I should've stopped him. I should have made him look at me. I should have..... I should have kissed him. Once I got back to the dorms I lectured myself in the mirror. Then I heard Taeyong get in. I walked out and dragged him to his room and locked his door. "What's up?" He asked nonchalantly. I got in his face taking him aback. "You know damn well what is up!" I said. "What's your problem? Your usually nice and funny" Taeyong said. I pushed him onto his bed. "I'm gonna say this once! You stay away from Blu! You don't care about him! Not one bit! You don't care like....like I do" I said. Taeyong smirked. "I see so I was right" he said. "Right about what?" I asked.

"Your feelings for him and about you liking guys. I was right" Taeyong said sitting up. I sighed and sat on his bed. "Yeah you are...." I admitted. "Well I'm with you and I'll back off" Taeyong said. "Thanks" I said. "It will take more to convince Bambam" Taeyong said. "He's easy" I said. "I wouldn't say that. He gave me quite the stare before running after you and Blu" Taeyong said. "Well he didn't find us" I said. "Did you confess?" Taeyong asked. "I was going to but....he ran away from me. I think....I think I upset him" I said. "Perhaps but more likely you just took him off guard and he didn't know what else to do" Taeyong said. "I hope so...." I said. I left Taeyong's room and ran into Jaemin. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm wanting to beat Jeno" Jaemin said. "At overwatch?  Just practice" I said. "No. At winning over Suyoung" he said. "Give it up. You may beat Jeno but you'll never beat Lucas" I said. "We are almost there hyung!" Lucas said as we rounded the corner and the airport came into veiw. "Wait for us! Please don't leave us!" I thought.