Date

[Blu]

"Yes ma'am" I said as Su left my room. "Sex dream. Definitely a sex dream haha" I thought. I got ready and put on lip gloss before I left. I met Su downstairs and we got into our KIA. I drove us to KBS Music Bank and we parked. We got out and the air was clean. No fine dust anywhere. Su locked arms with me and together we entered Music Bank. We showed the passes TEN and Lucas gave us to the gate guy and he let us pass. We found seats close to the stage and sat down. The studio was as big as I imagined. "I can't believe we are in Music Bank's audience!!!" Su said excited. "We either!" I said. An hour later the rehearsals started. "It's Twice!!" Su said. "One in a million hello we are Twice!" The girls said. "Sana-chan! I love you!" I screamed in Japanese in response Sana smiled and said "I love you too! Even though I don't know you!" I smiled as we watched their rehearsal. Then WayV came up and there was TEN and Lucas. Su chanted the fan chant and I joined her. I saw TEN look directly at me and smiled making my heart race.

"Your heart racing too?" Su said. "Of course!" I said as Regular begun. We watched and screamed then it ended. We then walked backstage with our passes hanging on our necks. We walked by Got7's waiting room and Su decided to drop in. "Markunnie!" She said opening the door. Mark stood up and smiled. "Su what a surprise!" He said as he hugged her. "Well we thought we'd drop by for a bit" Su said. We faced the other Got7 members and bowed. "Hi we are Suyoung and Blu from California!" We said. I caught eye of Bambam and blushed. "Hello we are Got7" the others said. "So your the girl we heard so much about" Jackson said.
************************************
[Suyoung]

"You heard about me? Oh no I hope it isn't anything embarassing" I said. "Probably is" Blu said. "Opppaaaaa" I said as I lightly hit him. He just laughed. "Cute" Bambam said making Blu blush. "Oooohhh I forgot Blu loves Bambam too" I thought. "Bambam oppa would you be so kind to take a picture with Blu?" I asked in Thai. "You can speak Thai?" Bambam said shocked. "I'm not just a pretty face" I said. "Of course!" Bambam said. "Yay!" I said and pushed Blu to Bambam. "Su what are you doing?" Blu said in English. "You'll love me for it" I said as Bambam held Blu's waist making him blush more. "Sooooo cute" I said snapping a picture. "Give him a kiss too!" I said. Bambam nodded and kissed Blu on his lips. "Ahhhh" I said. Blu was shocked but his face was beet red. I had to laugh. "Haha you OK Oppa?" I said. "OK enough of pick on Blu day let's go they have rehearsal" Blu said dragging me out the door and waving good-bye.

"Well how was it?" Jinyoung asked. "I... Actually liked that a little" Bambam said. "He's a good kisser huh?" Mark said. "Yeah he is. Better then any girl I've kissed before" Bambam admitted. "I hate you" Blu said. "No you don't you love me" I said. "Unfortunately" Blu joked and I laughed. "How was it?" I asked. "A kiss" Blu said. "How did it feel!" I said. "I don't know what you want me to say? That it was awesome or it felt like a dream. Or his lips tasted like sweet honey......" Blu said trailing off. "Earth to Blu! Come back down from cloud nine!" I said with a laugh. "I'm gonna get you back Su. Be ready" Blu said. "Oh whatever!" I said as we found Wayv's room. "Excuse us!" Blu said entering. We saw Lucas and TEN waiting. "Good you all are here!" Lucas said. "Did you think we flaked?" I asked. "No we were just waiting" TEN said. "Well shall we?" Blu said.
************************************
[Blu]

We lead TEN and Lucas to our car and they hopped in the back. I drove us to a restaurant nearby and we got a private table payed for by Lucas. "So start telling me ideas" Su said getting her sketch book out. "Your eyes sparkle like a clean cut onyx" Lucas said making Su blush. "Focus!" TEN said. "Sorry hyung" Lucas said. "No keep at it please" I said. Lucas winked and continued to flirt with Su as TEN described his design. "OK what about a slit in the upper chest area?" I said. "Yes I'd love that" TEN said. "Ok I have your ideas how about you Dad.... I mean Lucas" Su said blushing hard. "Keep your panties on" I whispered. "It's your fault jerk" Su whispered back. "Hmmmm I like to look sexy" Lucas said. "Don't have a problem there" Su said under her breath and I lightly hit her back. "Alright! I'll behave!" Su whispered. "You also want a slit in the upper chest area?" I asked.

"Yes make it long! Like my" Lucas began. "Lucas!" TEN said. "Arms! I was gonna say arms!" Lucas said. "No you weren't" TEN and I said. We looked at each other and blushed. "Ok so to your abs?" Su said in full on designer mode. "Yeah to my abs where they pop out ever so slightly" Lucas said. "Ok what about the pants?" Su asked. "I want to be able to breathe so a huge crotch area for my" Lucas began. "Lucas!" TEN and I said. "Comfort! Geez where's your heads at?" Lucas said with a smug look. TEN and I face palmed. "Ok breathable fabric spacious clothes and slits in the upper chest area got it!" Su said. She showed her sketch pad to TEN and Lucas who awwed. "Wow!" TEN said. "A beautiful design drew by a beautiful woman what could be better?" Lucas said making Su blush hard.

"Ok now we get to know you guys as individuals so Su can implement your personalities into her design for you" I said. "I love spicy foods!" Lucas said as our food arrived. "Me too" TEN said. "That's so strange us too" Su said. "Yeah Su can cook some amazing spicy dishes" I said talking her up to Lucas. "You too!" Su said. "Yeah well this has been fun but you guys have to get back to Music bank for your actual live performance" I said. "Well be cheering for you!" Su said. "Having a beautiful woman cheering for me alone will make me preform my best!" Lucas winked. "Ok Romeo time for us to go our manager is here" TEN said. "Good Luck guys Fighting!" Su said. "Fighting" I said as I watched TEN walk away.