Arnav: ok as you say, I will talk to dad about this,

Aman: if he not agree then also I will not listen anything this time Arnav, and don’t dare to stop me.

Arnav: ok, ok clam down, we will think about this after, first think about the reactions of Gupta’s after seeing me here as Arnav Singh Raizada.

Aman: what’s the big deal we will say truth to them and I know they will understand the situation.

Arnav: I am worried about that Hitler.

Aman: oh ya, after she will know who are you then she will keep mum. And what happened to her birthday?

Arnav: you don’t believe me that Hitler also have heart.

Aman: really? Arnav explained what Khushi’s parents told him.

Aman: so sad, what you gifted her?

Arnav: nothing why should i?

Aman: at least told her that you’re leaving that job?

Arnav: no, I just wrote one letter saying I am leaving this job and I kept that letter in my room, if she go there then she will find otherwise no. -----------------------------------------------------------

Gupta Mansion:

Khushi came back to home, when she entered the gate, she felt some kind of emptiness in home, with confused state she gone inside the mansion. While going she saw towards Arnav’s room. When she entered inside, she saw her family is sitting in hall. They stood up seeing her, its not normal day for them to joke around her.

Shashi: what happened Khushi? Why your face so dull?

They know normally she will be upset this day, but today she is more upset,

Garima: what happened Khushi? She caressed he hair and side hugged Khushi.

Khushi: don’t know mamma, I am feeling emptiness.

Gagan came and hugged her tightly and said “Let’s go out for Movie, you will feel better, ok?

Khushi: No Bhai I am fine.

Gagan: I am not going to hear anything we are going to movie and that’s final.

Shashi: yes we all go, Gagan go and take car out we are coming.

Khushi: why Bhai? Where is Arjun?

Shashi: he left this job Khushi and gone to his village.

Khushi: [shocked] what? But why? He not said anything to me?

Garima: he said he is missing his family and he got new job there, so he gone.

Gagan: and he not took his salary also.

Shashi: go and fresh up until Gagan take out car.

Khushi came to her room and opened the window from where she always see Arnav from there.

Khushi: [in mind] why I am feeling something like this, after knowing he is no more staying here. And idiot not said one word about going.

Khushi thought something and came running down from her room and ran towards the guest house room where Arnav stayed.

Shashi: where are you going Khushi?

Khushi: [running outside] we are not going to Movie dad, I want to spend some time alone in garden area.

Garima: leave her alone Shashi, she will be ok tomorrow as usual.

Khushi came to Arnav’s room and searched about him, any clue or address about his stay, but she didn’t get anything there, she was about come out from there she saw White box with Yellow Roses with a letter on table. Khushi opened the letter and started to read the letter.

Hi Khushi,

Hi Khushi,

Wish You Many More Happy Returns Of the Day, I know you don’t like to wish you this day, but felt to wish you, so I did. Don’t run from past, what happened in past we can’t change but we can definitely change our future, so I am saying forget that bad incident and move on in your life, Life is small when what happened we don’t know, love this moments that’s all I am saying.

SOON WE WILL MEET.

ASR.