Ansh: welcome back dad, I missed you.

Arnav: [hugging him tightly] missed you to buddy.

Aman: hey buddy, happy now seeing you dad?

Ansh: yes Uncle so much.

Aman: let’s go everyone s waiting for you.

Trio came and stood in front of the door where Anjali is standing with Arthi Thal with his mom and dad. Anjali did the Arathi and hugged him tightly.

Anjali: I missed you chote.

Arnav: missed you to Di, [coming out from hug and teased Khushi] Di you gain little bit weight.

Anjali: what? Chote how many times I have to say that don’t say Moti to any girl ok?

Arnav: sure madam.

Arnav came and stood in front of his mother, Ratna have tears in her eyes seeing him after 2 months. Arnav bend and took his mother blessings.

Ratna: stay happy. Saying this she hugged him and cried.

Arnav: mom please don’t cry, see I am here na, please stop otherwise I will go back.

Ratna stopped her cry,

Arnav: dad, how are you?

Avinash: fine chote, how is your flight?

Aman: [teasing] good very good.

Avinash: you also gone with him?

Aman: No, why?

Avinash: you saying na good that’s why I am asking, I don’t trust you both, if you want in one day you will be with your best buddy.

Aman: that’s true uncle.

Avinash: how many times I have to say don’t call me uncle, call papa.

Aman: sorry, next time I will remember.

Ansh: where is my gift dad?

Arnav’s face suddenly became sad hearing this. Ansh saw his dad face and said.

Ansh: I am asking what you brought for me. As a gift not birthday gift. Arnav smiled little bit and said “it’s there in your room itself, go and see”.

Ansh: that means Aman Uncle placed that gift in my room?

Aman: yes buddy, go and see the gift.

Anjali: chote now take some rest. Arnav nodded, Arnav said Aman come with him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav’s Room:

Aman: what you thought about Gagan.

Arnav: he is good Aman, I will say YES to this relationship.

Aman: wow that’s great, before marriage we have to give some time to Anjali and Gagan to know each other well.

Arnav: I don’t know about that Aman, but he is good person for Di.

Aman: I know if you’re saying he is good then I am 100% trust you in this matter, you know Na what happened in your marriage time. You not got any time to spend with her before marriage, if you know about her very well then this days not came in your life Arnav.

Arnav: that is past Aman, leave it.

Aman: why leave it, this all happened because of your father, and this time we will give some time to Anjali and Gagan to know each other.