Someone Did an Oopsie

Big Chungus' P.O.V
I walk up to the main floor, and go into my kitchen. I take my cookbook, and flip the pages to find the carrot cake recipe. "Ah! Here it is! Page sixty-nine!" I say to myself, and I check around my kitchen to see if I have all of the ingredients, and tools. Surprisingly, I do have everything!

Even though I don't remember cream cheese being in my fridge, or even piping bags in the kitchen drawer. It feels like everything I needed just popped into existence. 'Hmm... Weird...' I thought to myself, and I just shrugged it off. I'll just focus on baking the perfect carrot cake for me and my love.

Once I have everything prepared to make the cake, I start to hear a tune. I look behind me to see where that familiar song is coming from. Lo and behold I see Stephanie sitting on my kitchen counter holding my cooking book. "Stephanie? What are you doing here? Aren't you a dead meme?"

I ask, hoping she can understand me through her focused state. Stephanie moved her head to state at me with a furrowed eyebrow, and a tint of anger. "Dead meme? Speak for yourself, you're a dead meme too you know! And I came here to help you bake a cake for your sweetheart, so get ready to cook it by the book."

Stephanie says in a terse response, and she helps me set up the measuring equipment. Something feels off, and Stephanie looks distracted. I figure out why it doesn't feel as sprightly as the meme originally was. I then turn my attention towards Stephanie to get some of answers on the absences. "Where's Stingy, Pixel, and Ziggy?"

Stephanie breathes out a sad sigh, and her atmosphere turns bleak at the mention of her friends. "Well... Stingy... Ugh!" Stephanie has tears brimming her eyes and she looks away in frustration. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion, and I motion for her to continue. Stephanie wipes away her tears, and she gets prepared to speak on the subject.

"After Stingy's 'Mine' song was officially announced dead, Stingy got really depressed. He loved being on the spotlight, and he loved the attention he was getting. Once his meme died, nobody was giving him any positive attention. He even got bullied to the point where it became physical. Stingy couldn't take it anymore, so he ended his life... The others aren't here because they're still mourning his death."

I can't help but to feel a need to console Stephanie on her loss, but something strikes me as odd. Why is Stephanie here if the others are still lamenting? Shouldn't she be home mourning as well? I turn towards the doleful girl, and I began to speak out my inquiry. "That's a shame. But why are you here, if you should also be mourning his death?"

I am completely surprised that the once gloomy girl, quickly morphed to have a sprightly attitude and a look of determination is in her eyes. She then speaks to me with a fast pace, and her tone is cheerful.

"Oh! Right! I remember! After Stingy died I was a wreck, but then I thought to myself. Sitting here is going to do nothing to solve this issue. Lots of dead memes get treated badly, and they don't have a community where they could feel like they belong!"

I motion for her to continue with her promising statement . I can't help but to be engrossed into what she is saying. It's like clickbate, I can't help but click and listen.

"So, I looked everywhere, and I even collaborated with some YouTubers to hatch up an idea to fix our predicament. We decided on a club just for dead memes, and it's a place for dead memes to socialize. It's even funded by Pewdiepie, Mr.Beast, and a lot of memers as well. It just tugs at my heartstrings that a lot of people still care and support us dead memes."

Stephanie says with a happy glow that I can literally see. I'm starting to get incredulous and skeptical, and she can probably see that from my face. She then frantically waves her hands on front of her, to hurry and get to the point.