The search for Big Chungus

You pull up to the gas station, in order to fill up for the trip. While you're pumping your car full of gas, you pull out your phone from your pocket. You're currently trying to find a map to where Big Chungus might be. You already know from Pewdiepie that to summon Big Chungus, you need to do the Chungus chant. But you need to know where Big Chungus lives, so that he can hear you chant. You smile triumphantly as you found out where the Chonker lives. He lives near here just in a secluded forest. Your smile quickly faded and you let out a gasp of surprise. You noticed that you almost over filled your car with fuel. You quickly stop the pump, you pull it out of your car, and you put the pump back to it's rightful place. You look at the damage only to let out a breath, as relief washed over your face. Nothing bad happened. except you have to pay more than what you were planning to. 

Other than that everything is prepared to look for Big Chungus. The location, the map, car filled with gas, your backpack, and how could you forget your phone. The only connection you have to the internet outside of your house right now. "If I didn't have my dank memes with me, I might just lose it!" You say while you're paying for gas. When you're done with that, you swing the driver's door open and you quickly sit in your seat and start the car. A course of adrenalin was flowing through your veins, but you had a sinking feeling in your gut. Like something really bad could happen, but you push those thoughts aside. 

You chuckled at the thought that seeing Big Chungus could be dangerous. 'Really, (Y/N)? You're getting worried over nothing. I mean it's just Big Chungus! What could go wrong?' You thought as a relaxed sigh escapes from your lips and you scoffed at yourself for making such weird assumptions. You drive out of the gas station and now you are out on the road, looking for Big Chungus. But little did you know, that this trip to see Big Chungus will go horribly wrong.

You're walking around the forest. Birds are chirping, rivers rushing as the wildlife try their best to get a sip of the surprisingly clear liquid, and a memer walking aimlessly through the forest. You stare at the map with an irate glare. The map is just an overview of trees. You scoffed as you stuffed your phone in your pocket. "Pfft! What a joke." You said, mainly at yourself.  But your hopes are brought up, as there are heavy sounding footsteps nearby. Seemingly from a rather large figure.

 You look at who is making that sound, only to see Elemer Fud come out of the shadows, with a face of accomplishment. He's rather large, but he's no Chungus. You speed walk up to him, in hopes that he knows where Big Chungus might be. "Hey! Do you know where Big Chungus is?" You asked softly and after that. His smile turned into a victorious smirk and he replies. " Oh! Yeah! I know where that trouble maker is. He is where he belongs, in his rabbit hole. I made sure that he stays in there." 

You take in his answer as you seem upset over the fact that he trapped him in there. So, you give him another inquiry. "Why? What did he do to you?" His happy features soon turn into anger as he reminisced what that rabbit did to him. " Well. He threatened me and said that if I didn't get out of this forest then he will 'Chonk off my Fonker' and he insulted me and said that 'I had a stick up my ass' or something!" 

You ponder over his words and you try to look at his buttocks to see if Big Chungus's suspicion was correct. And now that you had a good look at his behind you can now confirm. 'He does indeed have a stick up his ass.' You look away and try to stifle a laugh. You compose yourself to ask him one final question. "So, where is Big Chungus's rabbit hole?" He points East, and says "Just keep going that way and I'm sure you'll find it." You look where he is pointing and you nod your head to show him that you understand.

 "Ah! Thank you kind Sir!" You say as he turns around. "You're welcome!" He yells while he is walking away. As he is out of view you can't contain your excitement and you start to run at a faster pace than you would do normally, in the direction he specified. The excitement is overpowering the bad feeling you have in your gut. Your mind is filling up with scenarios of how many memes you can make, and chances of expanding your meme knowledge make you go faster than before.

 While you are running, you start to chant. "Chunga! Chunga-Chunga! Chunga! Chunga-Chunga! Chunga–OOF!" You just tripped over what seems to be a door on the ground that is nailed shut. You get yourself up and your knees hurt, but you want to see Big Chungus as soon as possible. 'I'll worry about the pain later. I can't waste any time there's a Chungus to see.' You thought while looking at the door and you get prepared to free Big Chungus.