S15 E18: Tracker & Zelina Addresses the PWE Universe

Commentator: Welcome everybody to PWE! Tonight, we are going to hear from our new PWE Champion, Tracker.
Zelina: *grabs microphone* Ladies and gentlemen, get out of your seats and show respect to the two-time PWE Champion! He is El Liboro! Tracker!

Commentator: Tracker won the PWE Championship once again at War Games when he planted Samuel with not one, but two La Sombras. And as you can see, Zelina has a knee brace on. Because Samuel let his emotions get the best of him and he locked in the Calf Crusher on Tracker's business manager. And that cost him the PWE Championship.
Zelina: We told all of you! We told you all that you can't stop El Liboro! You can't stop Tracker! This pup is the duty of PWE, and the future is now! Tracker will hold on to PWE Championship for as long as he wants to! In fact, he should've never lost it in the first place! Samuel got lucky at Wrestlemania, but at War Games, his luck ran out and Tracker is now a two-time PWE Champion! So all of you can get used to it! Because that title is never leaving Tracker's waist!
Tracker: *grabs microphone* Cada vez que paso en este anillo, es mi anillo! Solía ser una broma! Pero mírame ahora perras! Soy el Campeón de PWE y soy el futuro! *drops microphone*

Commentator: And here comes the pup that lost at War Games. He looks very upset and that could be bad for Tracker!
Samuel: *grabs microphone* You got the title back. Congrats! But believe me when I say this, when I get my rematch, I will bring the fight! And not even your little girlfriend here, can save you! And I will be the PWE Champion once again! *drops microphone*
Commentator: OH MY GOD!! It's Theo! Theo from the Cruiserweight division! He is attacking Samuel! Oh my lord, he just carried him with one arm and rammed him into the corner! What is Theo doing out here?! He's a Cruiserweight! Oh man! Theo with the Rage Mode to Samuel!
Theo: *grabs microphone* They treated me like a joke as a Cruiserweight! But let's see if they treat me as a joke here! I am here to dominate! *drops microphone*

Commentator: Theo is now part of the heavyweight roster! This is huge! But Samuel just got the hell beaten out of him by Theo. What will happen between these pups in the future?! I can't wait to find out! Goodnight everybody! Thanks for watching PWE!