S15 E16: Nishka VS Duke

Commentator: Welcome everybody to PWE! We are two weeks away from War Games and tonight, we have Nishka taking on the United States Champion, Duke.
Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Ring Announcer: Introducing first, accompanied by Baron, from Virginia, Nishka!
Commentator: In two weeks, Nishka is getting one more rematch against Demon for the Intercontinental Championship. Will she beat him this time? We'll find out at War Games!

Ring Announcer: Introducing second, from Adventure Bay, he is the United States Champion, Duke!
Commentator: At War Games, Duke will be defending the United States Championship against Baron! But for tonight, he is taking on Nishka!
Referee: Ring the bell!
*bell rings*
Commentator: Here we go! Nishka and Duke lock up in an armlock and Duke connects with a knee to the stomach and he throws Nishka into the corner and connects with a running corner dropkick! Now Duke connects with a few forearms and he drops Nishka with a suplex!
Referee: 1..2! 2!
Commentator: Nishka kicks out at 2 and Duke locks in a headlock but Nishka connects with a Jawbreaker and a kick to the stomach! Now Nishka throws Duke into the corner and she went for a shoulder ram, but got launched onto the apron and Duke drops her with a quick kick!
Duke: Get out of my ring!
Commentator: Duke now staring down his opponent at War Games and Baron hops onto the apron.
Duke: You're nothing! Nothing! I will destroy you in two weeks!
Commentator: Oh and Nishka hops back on the apron and connects with a massive elbow to the side of Duke's head! Now Nishka climbs to the top rope and connects with a 450 Splash!
Referee: 1..2.! 2!
Commentator: Duke kicks out at 2 and Nishka lifts him up and throws him into the corner. Now Nishka drops him with a running elbow and she connects with a running corner dropkick! Duke is on both knees and Nishka went for a superkick, but Duke avoided it and connects with a Pele Kick to the face of Nishka! Now Duke went for an Enziguiri, but Nishka counters it into a backstabber!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Duke kicks out at 2 and Nishka is getting frustrated.
Baron: Come on baby! You got this!
Commentator: Baron being a good supporter by encouraging his girlfriend to stay in this match. Now Nishka lifts Duke up and she went for the Husky's Hustle, but Duke flips her over and connects with a double foot stomp to Nishka's chest!
Duke: Hey Baron! That's gonna be you at War Games!
Commentator: Nishka now from behind with a roll-up!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Duke kicks out at 2 and drops Nishka with a missile dropkick! Now he lifts her up and he went for the spiral neckbreaker, but Nishka escapes his grip and drops him with a superkick! Now Nishka lifts him up and drops him with the Husky's Hustle!
Referee: 1..2..3! Ring the bell!
*bell rings*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Nishka!
Commentator: Nishka has defeated the United States Champion! And Baron is in the ring, celebrating with his girlfriend. If Nishka can hit the Husky's Hustle on Demon in two weeks, then- Oh my god! Demon with an F5 to Baron! And Nishka now stares down her opponent at War Games!
Demon: *grabs microphone* What I just did to your boyfriend, will be exactly what happens to you in two weeks! *drops microphone*
Commentator: Oh! Nishka with a superkick to the back of Demon's head! And she drops him with the Husky's Hustle!

Commentator: Nishka just dropped Demon! She's ready for War Games and she's ready to be the Intercontinental Champion once again! Thanks for watching PWE! Goodnight everybody!