S15 E1: Samuel Addresses the PWE Universe

Commentator: Welcome everybody to PWE! Tonight, we are going to hear from our brand new PWE Champion, Samuel.
Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new PWE Champion, Samuel!

Commentator: Wrestlemania was a hell of an event and Samuel finally did what he always wanted to do, and that is to be the PWE Champion!
Samuel: *grabs microphone* Wrestlemania was one hell of a night for a lot of pups, and it was definitely a hell of a night for me!
*crowd cheers*
Samuel: I did exactly what I've always wanted to do ever since I stepped into this company. I made my friends proud, I made my fans proud, and I especially made my family proud. They were sitting front row at Wrestlemania and it meant so much to them and to me that I was able to beat Tracker and become the new PWE Champion. And this is a promise to them and to all of you amazing people and pups, I will be the best champion that I can be here in PWE!
*crowd cheers*
Samuel: Now as I'm sure you are aware that the former PWE Champion, Tracker, gets a rematch clause for this title. But here's the thing, I don't want to wait until the next PPV to defend this title! Tracker, the next time you are here, I'm putting this title on the line! Whether you like it or not, and whether Zelina likes it or not! *drops microphone*

Commentator: Samuel made an emphatic statement here tonight! He's not waiting any longer! The next time Tracker is here, we're going to see the PWE Championship rematch! Thanks for watching PWE! Goodnight everybody!