S15 E13: Riley VS Rocky

Commentator: Welcome everybody to PWE! We are five weeks away from War Games and tonight, we have Riley taking on Rocky.
Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

Ring Announcer: Introducing first, from Michigan, Riley!
Commentator: Riley has an opportunity at War Games to become the new Undisputed Champion. But, he has to beat Tundra and no one has done that yet.

Ring Announcer: Introducing second, from Adventure Bay, Rocky!
Commentator: Rocky told Tundra that he would weaken Riley before War
Games so she won't have to hurt him as much. Let's see how that works out.
Referee: Ring the bell!
*bell rings*
Commentator: Here we go!
Riley and Rocky lock up in an armlock and Rocky connects with a knee to the stomach of Riley and he throws him into the corner and connects with a nasty right paw and he lifts Riley up and drops him with a suplex!
Referee: 1..2! 2!
Commentator: Riley kicks out at 2 and Rocky locks in a headlock but Riley flips him over and he connects with a dropkick and that sends Rocky over the top rope! Now Riley leaps on
to the apron and he decks Rocky with a superkick! Rocky gets sent back into the ring and Riley climbs to the top rope and he drops Rocky with a Tornado DDT!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Rocky kicks out at 2 and Riley lifts him up and he throws him into the corner and he drops Rocky with another superkick and the Warzone Madness!
Referee: 1..2..3! Ring the bell!
*bell rings*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Riley!
Commentator: Riley scores another win here tonight! That's gotta bring his confidence up for War Games.
Thanks for watching PWE! Goodnight everybody!