S15 E14: Noah VS Pursuit (Cruiserweight)

Commentator: Welcome everybody to PWE! We are four weeks away from War Games and tonight, we have Cruiserweight action between Noah and Pursuit.
Ring Announcer: The following contest is a Cruiserweight match scheduled for one fall!

Ring Announcer: Introducing first, from Austrailia, Noah!

Ring Announcer: Introducing second, accompanied by the Cruiserweight Champion, Isaac. From Germany, Pursuit!
Referee: Ring the bell!
*bell rings*
Commentator: Here we go! Noah and Pursuit lock up in an armlock and Pursuit connects with a knee to the stomach and a headbutt! Now Pursuit throws Noah into the corner and he connects with a corner dropkick and a suplex!
Isaac: That's what I'm talking about!
Commentator: Pursuit locks in a headlock, but Noah counters with a Jawbreaker! Now Noah connects with a knee to the stomach of Pursuit and he throws him out of the ring! Noah is fired up! And he takes Pursuit out with a Tope Con Silo from over the top rope! And Noah drops Isaac with a suicide dive that sends him over my table! Noah gets back into tge ring and he lifts Pursuit up and drops him with an Ushigarushi!
Referee: 1..2.! 2!
Commentator: Pursuit kicks out at 2 and Noah lifts him up and connects with a few knees to the face! Now Noah lifts him up and throws him into the corner and connects with a step-up Enziguiri!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Pursuit kicks out at 2 and Noah now lifts him up and connects with a reverse exploder suplex! And he hits the Black Magic right after!
Referee: 1..2..3! Ring the bell!
*bell rings*

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner, Noah!
Commentator: I think if Noah can hit the Black Magic on Isaac in four weeks, then we will have a new Cruiserweight Champion. Oh and Isaac from behind! He is now pummeling away on his challenger for the Cruiserweight Championship!
Isaac: I'm the pup! Not him! He's not gonna win at War Games!
Commentator: Oh and Noah with a knee to Isaac's stomach! And he connects with Black Magic to Isaac!

Commentator: Noah just made a statement here tonight! He is ready for War Games! Thanks for watching PWE! Goodnight everybody!