War Games

Announcer: And now, PWE presents, War Games!
*opening pyro*
Commentator: Welcome everybody to the PPV that is definitely going to be a hell of a one! Welcome to War Games! As you can see, there are two rings and there is a giant steel cage hanging above. That is for our main event, which is the first ever War Games match! But first, we are kicking things off with the United States Championship match!
--------------------------------------------
Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! And it is for the United States Championship!

Ring Announcer: Introducing first, the challenger, from Virginia, Baron!
Commentator: Baron lost the United States Championship against Duke at Wrestlemania. But tonight, he has a chance to win the title back and become the United States Champion once again.

Ring Announcer: Introducing second, from Adventure Bay, he is the United States Champion, Duke!
Commentator: Duke said that he was going to be the United States Champion for a very long time. Let's see how he does against Baron in this rematch!
Referee: *holds up title* Ring the bell!
*bell rings*
Commentator: Here we go! Baron and Duke lock up in an armlock and Duke connects with a knee to the stomach of Baron and he throws him into the corner and connects with a few forearms. Now Duke went for an Irish Whip into the other corner, but Baron stops it and drops Duke with a clothesline! Baron lifts Duke up and connects with a few knee strikes to the stomach and he went for a suplex, but Duke knees Baron in the side of the head in midair and he drops him with a clothesline!
Referee: 1..2! 2!
Commentator: Baron kicks out at 2 and Duke locks in a headlock, but gets dropped with a back elbow from Baron and he climbs to the top rope and Baron drops Duke with a flying uppercut! Duke is down and Baron connects with a massive knee strike!
Referee: 1..2.! 2!
Commentator: Duke kicks out at 2 and Baron connects with a few stomps to the stomach of Duke and he lifts him up for the Breakdown, but Duke lands on his feet and connects with a Pele Kick! Now Duke throws Baron into the corner and drops him with a running corner dropkick! Duke now charges at Baron and connects with a missile dropkick to Baron in the corner!
Referee: 1..2.! 2!
Commentator: Baron kicks out at 2 once again and Duke is getting frustrated.
Duke: Can you not count to 3?! Are you stupid?!
Commentator: OH! Baron connects with a massive elbow that echoed throughout the whole arena and he connects with a Snap Suplex!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Duke kicks out at 2 and Baron lifts him up for the Breakdown, but got countered once again and Duke drops him with an elbow smash!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Baron kicks out at 2 once again and Duke is livid! He thought he had Baron beat right there. Duke now just stomping away on Baron and he pummels him with elbows!
Duke: You were never a good champion! You will never be the United States Champion ever again!
Commentator: Oh and Baron reverses with a roll-up!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Duke kicks out at 2 and Baron connects with a kick to the stomach, a punch to the face, a stomp to the foot, and a massive knee strike! The Four Furies connect! Baron is fired up and he's setting up for the Breakdown and he hits it!
Referee: 1..2..! 2!
Commentator: Duke was able to get his foot on the rope and Baron is in shock right now. He thought he was about to be the United States Champion once again. Baron now lifts Duke up and he went for the Breakdown once again, but Duke counters into a spiral neckbreaker! Now Duke climbs to the top rope and he hits the Coup De Gras! Wait, Duke isn't covering Baron! What is he doing? Duke climbs to the top rope once again and he connects with another Coup De Gras!
Referee: 1..2..3! Ring the bell!
*bell rings*