Why do the most beautiful people always have an ugly heart?

There was something about him that could make you uneasy if you looked at for him too long. His piercing stare could be dark and cold and his self assured grin, his manner of walking, the way he talked, it all showed clearly that he was no man to be tempted with.

I wondered if there was more to him than the surface showed.

"Congratulations, Initiate. You've earned yourself a punishment." He smirked and I just rolled my eyes. I knew he was referring to the knife throwing incident from yesterday.

"Wasn't that enough punishment already?" I asked pointing to my cheek.

He just ignored me and continued. "You didn't seem to have a problem with knives so you can clean and sharpen them after training."

I sighed.

Now I  have to deal with that prick in my free time as well. Awesome.

"Can't wait." I fake smiled.

"Good. Your punishment starts tomorrow." He smirked and left.

I was relieved. At least I could still go and get tattoos with my friends now.

"He really gave you another punishment. What a dick!" Noah exclaimed after I told them about what happened after the others had left.

We met up with him and Liam at the Pit like we had planned yesterday.

"Yep." I sighed.

"For how long?" Erin asked.

"Good question... I don't even know."

Liam looked at me confused. "You didn't ask?"

"Well no. I guess it's just tomorrow?"

"Don't be too sure about that. When Eric punishes someone it's usually longer than just one day." Noah laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just get tattoos already." Kate said changing the subject and I was glad she did.

"Yes, please!" I smiled at her and we made our way over to the tattoo parlor.

. . .

"I want that one!" Erin smiled down at a design of an oak tree in her hands.

"That'd look really good on you." Alex winked at her and she blushed.

"Aww, you guys are so cute." Kate blurted out and made both of them blush which caused the rest of us to laugh.

"I think I'll get a tribal on my shoulder." She then said and I nodded at her. "That would suit you."

"Also all of the cool people have tribal tattoos." Noah added while putting his arm around her shoulder and she smiled at him sweetly.

She's really making it obvious. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing.

I walked around the tattoo shop with Liam to look at the different designs. Everyone else had already chosen theirs and went over to get their tattoos done.

"Are you getting one?" I asked after a while. "Not today. I already have so many but maybe I will get a new piercing."

"Did it hurt?" I said while trailing down the lines on his arm with my fingers. Both of his arms were covered in black ink and from what I could see it also went down to his chest.

"A bit yeah, but after a while you get used to it." He laughed.

A few minutes later I found a design as well and went over to the tattoo booths to get it done. Since Liam didn't have anything else to do he came along to watch.

"Hi, I'm Tori. How can I help you?" A black haired woman smiled with a friendly voice. She was a few years older than us and her body was covered in ink and piercings.

"Hi, I'd like to get this tattoo." I replied handing her the design.

"Nice choice." 

The design I chose was a snake surrounded by wild flowers. It was quite large and I wanted it to reach from my hips down to my leg.

"Sit down, please."

"What about you?" She then asked Liam. "Oh, I'm just here to watch and hold her hand when she starts crying." He chuckled.

"Oh, shut up!" I glared at him.

"Where do you want it?"

"On my hip." I replied and she told me to pull my pants down a bit. She placed the design on my hip and turned around to get the needle.

1,5h later it was done.

"Wow, Eliza. That looks really cool!" Liam complimented me and Tori agreed.

I thanked her and we walked back outside to find the others.

. . .

Back in our dorms Alex, Erin, Kate and I showed each other our new tattoos.

"It's a shame that the transfers and Dauntless-born don't share a dorm. I really like Liam and Noah." Alex said and everyone agreed.

Erin got the oak tree she had shown us before on her ankle, Alex got a black wolf on his chest and Kate the tribal tattoo on her shoulder.

"We look so badass now!" Kate smiled.

"And it didn't even hurt that much." Erin added.

"Do you guys want to take a shower?" I asked the girls after a while and they nodded.

Earlier we had agreed to shower together so that one person could shower while the other two would hold up towels so no one could look at them.

Alex smirked at us. "Can I join?"

I  threw a pillow at him in response.

"Hey I was just trying to help!"

"Sure you were." Kate laughed and we left.

<<<<>>>>

Hey Guys, I hope you liked this chapter. Leave me vote or tell me what you think if you enjoyed reading it :)

Thank you for reading my story <3