Part 1 of "A Drunken Mess" - Good times in Low Places

"___"=out loud words

'____'= sign language

/____/= Thoughts

*___*= WIng ding talk

"^___^"= whisper

"@___@"= yell

"#___#"= angry yell

Sans POV

Sans was so baffled by his brother being with Y/N that he failed to get frisk to hide behind the conveniently shaped lamp.

Papyrus: "@ Sans, is that a human!@"

Sans: "......"

Papyrus: "@SANS! SANS!@"

Sans: "I need to talk to Y/N for a second, Bye!" Sans quickly grabs onto Y/N's shoulder and teleports to grillby's with Y/N.

Y/N POV

Y/N: "Why are we here?"

Sans: "Well buddy, we're gonna have a nice talk. Here, have a seat"

You gulp, if one looked they would have seen fear within your eyes. You quickly sit down, shaking slightly in fear of what he might do.

Y/N: "^S-so no whoopee cushion?^" You say with fear emanating from your voice.

Sans: "I'm in no mood for joking. Now explain why you were with my brother?" Sans said, each word laced with anger. You could tell one wrong move, and you'd be six feet under.

Y/N: "U-ummm, I was walking to the inn to get a stay for the night. When all of the sudden everything seemed to have gone backwards for some reason it seemed as though me and what I was touching was isolated from this event. I decided to look for you, due to the fact you seem to be the most knowledgeable about the resets and what causes them. While I was trying to find your location, I managed to run into Papyrus who seemed to know of your location, so I went with him after telling him I was a friend of yours. We conversed on the way there, and you know the rest."

Sans: "Good answer, buddy. Grillby can I get some ketchup, and a plate of fries, what would you like to drink?"

Y/N: "Can I get a bottle of ketchup, it was never acceptable to just drink ketchup in my home world, though I would drink the occasional packet time to time. It would be quite nice to finally enjoy it, and not be seen as strange and disgusting."

Sans: "Wow, didn't you see as much of a drinker, normally humans find these disgusting. Grilby, add another glass of ketchup to that order."

Grillby: "Sans, you don't need more than one drink, we don't need you going home drunk again."

A/N: First off in this book ketchup does have the same effect on monsters as alcohol has on humans, though it doesn't have the same effect on humans. This is possible because they're a completely different species so of course their biology would likely be different, and just as chocolate has no negative effects on humans while it definitely does on dogs, parrots, and many other creatures. The sauce on pasta will not have the same effect, but that is explained away by the tomato that has an alcoholic effect and the one used in Spaghetti are two different types of tomato(Papyrus is too innocent to eat pasta if it was alcoholic. There will not be a drunk Papyrus(probably)).

Sans: "No, it's for the human they actually want ketchup for once."

Grillby: "Okay, a bottle of ketchup for the human." Grillby says with a face full of surprise.

A/N: And that's a wrap. I hope you liked the chapter. Have a fantastic day, filled with good fortune and joy! See ya, this is pab101 signing off.