Chapter 6 - The Void Inside Us

"___"=out loud words

'____'= sign language

/____/= Thoughts

*___*= WIng ding talk

Frisk POV

Y/N: "I don't think I can hang on much longer." Y/N then collapses from pain.

Toriel: "Let me heal them."

Frisk: 'Okay, just be careful we don't wanna make their injuries worse.'

Toriel then walks over and tries to heal them.

Toriel: "It's not working, I can't heal them. It's almost like they don't have a soul."

A/N: In this story, monster magic and soul magic(magic that a human gets from their dominant soul trait) does not work on those without a soul.

Frisk: 'That's because they don't have one. It's strange they don't have a soul yet they have emotions and feelings'

Toriel: "Do you know why they lack a soul?"

Frisk: 'No, today was my first run in with them, when they fell from the sky straight into the underground through some weird portal like thing in the sky. I noticed they didn't have one and asked about it, and they seemed surprised by the fact.'

Y/N POV

Y/N: "I don't think I can hold on much longer." I collapse soon after those words.

I then open my eyes to find myself in a place of endless darkness.

Y/N: /Where the heck am I? Am I in the void? Did I die?/

A/N: I'm not gonna use actual wing dings, *___* means wingding speech.

????: * No you did not. *

Y/N: "Who are you? Why am I here?"

????: *To answer the first question you can call me W.D., and I am the one who brought you here. You are here so I can tell you some helpful information.*

Y/N: "Where is here, and what did you want to tell me!!??"

W.D.: *This is the void. And as for what I wanted to tell you, it's your abilities and your mission. First off although your body is fragile compared to others, magic cannot affect you due to the fact you like a soul, and mana that is everywhere which we use for magic buffs every part of your body, your brain can process information faster, your stamina is increased, your muscles are stronger, your body regenerates much faster, your speed, and jump is increased, your eyes can see farther, and you can see in the dark. But you could die from fall damage, if you get hit you could die easily, punching stronger can cause broken bones, and running too fast could cause you to tear a muscle. You have another power, but I can not tell you. And for your mission, free us. Free us from the torture of constant resets, and please help my son will you, he's lost hope, the will to live, and has depression and PTSD from seeing all his friends and family die too many times to count.*

Y/N: "I'll try sir, I'll do my best to save them all."

W.D.: *I look forward to seeing your work. You best be going, your journey is just beginning.*

A/N: That's a rap. If your living in any of the areas affected by the winds from the arctic, I hope you all do well, and that you survive.