⚪Well you thought he was joking about asking you out on a date cause he was drunk when he asked you. But nope! He wasn't joking. Honestly he was planning on getting drunk just to boost his confidence on asking you out to a date. (He's always drinking his ass off...)

⚪You were shookt when he was outside the door waiting for you and surprisingly he changed his outfit. Sweatdroping you used your quick trick on how not to take too much time on changing clothes, and nervously opens the door. His figure towering you with a smirk and a slight blush on his cheeks.

⚪Asking where he's taking you, he said that both of you were gonna travel to a different place for one day. You were confused at first but went along with him. Surprised he carried you on his arms while he asked his friend, Merlin, to teleport them to a place. With a flash you were teleported to a wonderful place. He put you down and walks ahead, blinking you followed him. While walking you aren't aware that he stopped, you continued walking and bumped into his back, losing balance you felt an arm holding you close.

⚪"Watch out eh, (Y/n)." —Ban while smirking making you blush

⚪ Carrying you again, he climbed at the hill. After the climb he puts you down holding your hands. You opened your eyes seeing a breathtaking view of lands and mountains. The cloudy sky and hues of lights was refreshing. Admiring the view, Ban looked at you examining how you enjoy the view, smirking to himself thinking you'll love this trip.

⚪ Exploring the place and mountains, both of you were amazed at new things, playing hide and seek for a while as a challenge, looking for food, picnics on a vast land, spotting rare animals and stopping to a waterfall, playing at the water for a while. The whole trip was a good setting the first date, smiling as he saw how you really enjoyed the exploration. As the night time slowly came it's the sign when Merlin will teleport you back home and you arrived safely.

⚪"That was awesome and fun, Ban. Thank you."

⚪ Ban smiled and ruffles your hair. "I'm glad you liked the date."

⚪"I love it. Thank you again Ban, I had fun." Smiling widely as you peck his cheeks and went inside your house, blushing.

⚪He's happy. So happy. Blush painted on his face and a lazy smile.

⚪Travel Dates? Hmm why not?

King

⚫Ah, the cinnamon fairy getting all fidgety, a huge blush on his cheeks, trying to get the right words but end up messing it, stuttering and nervous. He's now standing in front of you, while you stood there confused.

⚫"A-ah. (Y/N). I-i ah.. will y-you go go o-out with t-to a d-d-d-da—"

⚫"Uhm, King are you okay? You wanna say something, tell me clear and slowly. There's no need to be nervous."

⚫ Sighing, he gather all his courage and finally he said the right words—

⚫"will you go oUT TO A DATE WITH ME?!"

⚫He gasp and in a blushing mess. You stared for a second and chuckled at how cute he is. "Sure!" You replied. His face lit up and now he can faint in peace. And he did— "Woi! King?!"

⚫Right now you and him were walking at the forest, you were confused at where's he taking you, you looked at him. So adorable since he was bushing and he get in a stuttering mess whenever he talks to you. Comforting him to relax,he did and the both of you were talking about things and your lives. Surprised that now you were floating with a pillow below you, he flash you a grin. You both went to talk again and you asked him a question.

⚫"Fairy King's Forest?"

⚫He nodded. "We're here." He smiled

⚫You looked at the giant tree with pink leaves and flowers in it. It was a beautiful view. The tree was standing tall, taller and bigger than a normal tree. You learned it was the Tree of Life, and you were amazed that there are fairies flying above. They gave you a warm welcome and give you time to enjoy the day with their king, Harlequin. He was blushing the whole time!

⚫ He toured you around the forest, learning new things and admiring the view of nature. You met one of his friends and chat with them a little and go back to King's side. After he toured you around he leads you to a flower garden where most of the different variety of flowers grew. Amazed at the sight you took a tour examining the flowers, King lightly laughed at how enthusiastic you were when it comes to exploring. He invited you to join him, both of you were sat on the soft bermuda grass and a basket with fruits and foods inside. You both eat lunch while talking about yourselves sharing another moment, knowing him more. After that both of you went to another exploration at the Fairy forest. When the sunsets he gladly take you home, asking if you liked the date.

⚫"I love it! I learned so much about you and the fairies. This is the best date and exploration day! Hope we can do it again." You said, grinning.

⚫His face brighten up and smiles widely. "Yeah!"

⚫ He's so adorable and you took the chance to kiss his cheek. "Thank you! I have fun!" And with that you waved goodbye.

⚫ He can't hold his smile. He was so happy and proud at how the date turn out and hearing that you love it makes his heart go 'Doki Doki'.

⚫When he arrives at the boar hat, he can't help it and now he can faint in peace, again.

⚫"Oi King?!"

--------------------------ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚

Aaaaaaaaaah~ how is it?

Sorryidunnowhatdateislike;v; ihopeididthescenarioswell~

The continuation is next~! Aaah~

Sankyu! See ya!

KA_0210
CHANDREIA_MAGE

<<Prev       Next>>