Chapter 8 : Unpleasant Feelings

The academy were located in the north of the main district.

It has a large plot of land in a place with a large population density mostly filled with students, making the school buildings large and the scale of the student dormitories vast as well.

If I were to say, then the entire academy is far more larger than the main district itself.

As you can see, the academy were split into two territory, the first territory is the high rank academy, most students are noble from baron family and so on. While the other territory is for the low rank academy, the students are either commoner to knights noble to semi baron family.

It quite make sense since the Rosenwald academy are quite famous to the point they have an exchange student from another nation or kingdom or...well, you probably got the picture.

"But still, this dorm is more extravagant then I expected..."

Right in front of me is no other than the dormitory itself, it's quite comparable to that kind of famous hotel.

There’s even someone at a reception desk, and the people working here are pretty much like hotel employees. They wore uniforms, were thoroughly trained, and were operating briskly.

I went to the reception desk to know what room I would be using.

"Are you perhaps Kagura Shinomiya? Then your room will be over here."

The staff member explained with a map of the dorms and handed me a key.

Room 204. Hmm, it seems my room is in the second floor huh.

I listened quietly at the explanation of the staff about the rules of the dormitory.

The rule are not quite different then any standard rule and regulations, but also with a fantasy like.

After thanking  the stuff member, I headed towards the corridor of my dorm, and arrived at the dorm I was going to use.

I unlocked the door and entered the single room, it was larger than my old room but relatively I think this is the smallest room for someone from a Baron family.

The room are completely look like a washitsu*, complete with the cushion, futon, low table, built in shelves and so on.

Oh before I forgot, the other reason why this academy is a lot famous then any academy is that because the Rosenwald Empire are consist with the three faction live in harmony.

The Kyōgoku*, Euro Mediv, and Steampunk.

I don't have any knowledge about all of it, but all I know is that the Kyōgoku were consist with the mixed of Heian period and sengoku period according to the book on the library in my house.

Of course when you hear about that kind of theme, the onmyōji and samurai and stuff are the main force of the Kyōgoku.

I don't know the other, but I can guess them according to their name, maybe I will learn something in the academy though.

This dorm section was exclusive only for the Kyōgoku noble, but of course the dorm service are determined based on the noble rank.

I opened the box and unload all of my stuff, and (maybe) decorate this room a little.

"Hmmhmm, this room isn't bad at all if I say so."

Aya suddenly appears out of nowhere and look around, surveying the room.

"The interior look the same as back in the Shinomiya territory too, and it seems that they already cleaned this room beforehand."

Now it's Tomoe who appears out of nowhere and scrub a small corner of the room, to check if there's a dust.