Chapter 7 : The encounter with Ashura

Rosenwald Empire’s royal capital was placed at the center of the continent.

That location held a dungeon since the olden days, causing monsters to gush forth. Yet at the same time, that dungeon was a goldmine of resources for its output of demon stones.

The scale of the royal capital is very large.

I believe that the population of the urban district alone reaches a million people.

"Most of the students here are from baron family and above huh..."

I observed the many students walks while rubbing my chin.

I was in the terminal of the regular air service, and confirmed that there were many other students heading to the academy.

In terms of my previous world, it would be closer to call it a bus terminal or a railway station rather than an airship harbor. It has a closer impression to that than of a harbor.

"Well it's best to get going first, don't want to be late."

I Shrugged my shoulder and start to walk through the exit.

"Whoa, the main district are crowded than I can imagine."

I look around the street busting with so many people.

Most of them are adventurer, some are noble and so on.

I knew it seeing things myself is far more different than watching at screen.

I enter the small alley from the main street and walk through until I found a shady looking building, it looks like your typical shady or unpopular shop in the anime or game.

The sign out front reads «Yorozuya*».

"I'm sorry my Lord but I want to ask, what are we doing in such place? Shouldn't we go to the academy"

A voice can be heard inside my head seemingly puzzled, it was Tomoe who is using telepathy to communicate with me from spirit realm.

It was quite a common trope for shikigami to communicate through spirit realm, if required they can teleport to my location from spirit realm.

"We still have some time until the ceremony start."

It won't be problem as long as we can make it in time for the ceremonial.

"Beside, I need to get something inside here."

'That' item is important and can help the protagonist on her quest, although it's an optional and it won't really hinder their progress as long as they do it right, and with that I enter.

The Bell door rings and alarm the shopkeeper that seems to be enjoying her time by reading books.

She is a woman in her mid-twenties. She has a brown bun hair, and is wearing a blue color kimono.

"Oya~ I didn't expected to have costumer in this hour, and an unfamiliar face on top of that."

She says while looking at me intensely, her eyes seems to scanning me from bottom of my feet to hair.

"This woman.... I can sense a tremendous power dwelling on her..."

This time Aya were the one who said the word suspiciously.

She's not the one who can feel it, I can already feel that she has this strong aura around her, plus with that overflowing Qi.

(Ahh, I know... Don't worry I can handle it myself.)