13: Tempting

Shaun looked at Marvis; he did it, he brought Suri with him, and it's only been six days.

Their clans aren't that far from each other, and it seems something happened with them. Suri went straight to Emma.

"What happened?" Shaun asked.

"Nothing," he said.

"Don't lie," Shaun frowned.

"We had sex," Marvis said. "It was great. I know I should've had waited, but my urges got the best of me."

"Idiot," Shaun sighed. "Well, thanks for bringing Suri; hopefully, she can find something to wake Emma up."

Marvis nodded. "Right."

"Hey," Ariana walked over. "I'll take a nap in the guest room; I feel weak and out of energy."

"Okay," he kissed her head. "I'll take you." He held her around her waist and led her to the guest room. He helped her to bed. "Get some rest; I'll be in the living room if you need anything."

She nodded. "Okay," she yawned. 

Shaun tucked her in and stayed with her until she fell asleep. He left the room and went back to the living room where Suri was doing something. He walked over. "What are you doing?"

"Making a paste," she said. "With herbs, I brought from home, it will help Emma heal faster. I'll put it on her wound. I saw it; it's not healing as it needs too."

"I see," he sighed. "Thanks for coming."

"She's my sister," she smiled. "I would've had come either way. Emma is the only sister I care about; the other two are stupid and don't know how to be a family. I'll make sure Emma wakes up."

Shaun smiled. 

It wasn't long before Suri finished the paste. "It smells, minty."

"I know," Suri smiled. "It'll freshen the wound and keep it cool. Now, I'll be back." She went upstairs.

Shaun sighed. "I'm going to go and talk to Grace; my father said she doesn't want to come out of her room."

"Go," Marvis said. "I'll call you if Emma wakes up."

Shaun left and made his way to the house. His father and Grace lived in the clan Evelyn wanted them closer to her.

So with the help of Anton and the others, they were able to build a home closer to them.

"Hello?" He knocked before opening the door. "Dad?"

"Hey," he was on the chair, drinking some coffee with Miss Chiyo. They spend a lot of time together.

"I came to talk to Grace," he said. "Is she in her room?"

"Yes," he sighed. "Talk some sense into your sister."

"I'll try," Shaun went upstairs and knocked on Grace's door.

"Go away," she said.

He opened the door and stepped in. Closing it, Shaun walked over. "Grace, you can't stay coop up in your bedroom all day. It's been six whole days when are you going to come out?"

"Never," she said. "I mistreated Emma, and I hurt her. That isn't me; I would never harm anyone."

"I know," he sat on the bed. "And Emma knew that, so you don't have to feel guilty, it was an accident."

Grace looked at him. "How do I know Emma will forgive me?"

"Because Emma has a huge heart," he said. "Emma will forgive you." He hugged her and kissed her head. "But Grace, who bit you? Was it Andre?"