4

"do you guys wanna go out to eat?" jungkook asked everyone. " I'll pay, I just got some money for my birthday" he said.

"sure!" taehyung said excitedly. " I'll go as long as I'm not buying" everyone laughed.

" I'm in" namjoon said. " how bout you yoongi?" he asked. I looked up.

"oh, it actually i.." I began my sentanve, but was interrupted by our teacher putting his hand on my shoulder.

"actually I'm gonna have yoongi stay for some extra practice" he said.

" oh come on sunsengnim, just one day?" taehyung pleaded. I shook my head at him.

"it's ok tae. I need the practice anyways" I said. he sadly nodded.

" we can still go to dinner hyung. well just go with yoongi another day" jungkook said.

"sorry yoongi" jimin said. I talked a smile, and waved him off.

"don't worry I'm fine. just go enjoy your meal" I said. they nodded at me, and picked up their bags. I waved to them as they left, then turned back to the teacher.

" ok yoongi. let's go over what you've messed up on"

____

I practiced with the teacher for about two hours. I decided to stay a little later to practice by myself once he left.

my thighs were burning from the exercise and the cuts. I felt the sweat go into them and cause them to sting even more. I repeated the moves over and over in the room, eyeing myself carefully in the mirror.

no matter how hard I practiced, is still looked horrible. I fell, and slammed my head on the ground. the music shut off, and I was left alone in the room with nothing but the mirrors suronding me and the low pitter patter of the rain outside.

your a failure. your worhtless. your disgusring. your horrible. your useless.

the voice shot out venom filled phrases at me. taking over my mind once again.

I just wanted to be left alone. for once, I just wanted to do somethingn right, but they wouldn't let me. they always had to ruin everything.

"why do you do this to me!" I yelled out.

because you deserve jt.

"why the he'll do I desvere it! can't you just let me win once!" I slammed my fist on the floor. I felt tears begin to brim in my eyes.

why wouldn't you deserve it! your a failure! your disgusting! don't you know how many lives you've ruined? don't you know how you've hurt people!  DO YOU NOT REALISE HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE YOU ARE!

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. I threw my fist at the mirror, and it shattered onto the floor. I felt peices of glass cut my knuckles, and leave them bleeding. I screamed and started crying while holding my bleeding hand.

look at you. your pathetic. you don't deserve to even be alive. your mother had every right to hate you. you didn't deserve to be born. you ruined her life, and everyone else you've ever mets. you should kill yourself.

I curlled into a ball on the floor, sobbing as the voice filled me with it's venom. as much as I tried to fight it. as hard as I tried to resist, it always broke me down. I coudlnt lie to myself any more. it told my the truth, and I couldn't handle it.

I grabbed a peice of the broken mirror, and held it to my arm. without thinking I made a long cut across it. I knew I would hate myself for it tommorow, but I couldn't control myself. it was the only thing I could do to stop the pain.

blood dripped from the cut, and the glass fell out of my hand. I laid there on the floor crying for what felt like hours. sitting in a pile of my own blood and broken glass shards. I really was pathetic.

my face hurt from crying so much, and I cried until I had no tears left. staring at the cold floor, I let my sniffles drown out until there was nothing but me and the rain once again.