6

"yoongi! where have you been?" jimin said worridly as I walked through the door. as soon as the other members heard him, they all got up and ran to me, asking me questions.

"why were you out so kate, we were so worried!" namjoon said.

"did you eat anything? you look so pale? did you get a fever from the rain?" taehyung asked.

"are you ok? your face is red?" jungkook pointed out.

" why are you soaked? I told you to bring an umbrella, you might have caught a cold!" jin scolded. I sighed, and gave them the best fake smile I could.

"guys I'm fine, honest. I stayed after a little longer once our teacher ledt, and accidentally kicked the mirror. I had to clean it up before I walked home" i said.

" you broke the mirror!?!" taehyung said. " that's hilarious, I expected that from namjoon, but not from quiet reserved yoongi!" I gave him a fake chuckle, and went along with his joke.

" come on, I was just so good that my foot didn't know what to do with itself!" I said. the members all laughed, and I laughed along with them. i held my left hand over my knuckles to hide the truth of me punching the mirror. no one could tell I was lying.

" bang pd is gonna really get on you for this one" namjoon said with a chuckle.

"i guess so" I said. I sighed, and looked over at my bedroom. " in pretty tired, so I think I'm gonna go to bed now" I said.

"wait, sent you gonna way something?" him asked, I shook my head.

"no, I had some ramen at a conscience store on my way home. I'm full" I lied with a smile. him nodded, and removed his hand from my shoulder.

"good. go ahead and get some rest then, and change too. before the rain gives you a cold" I nodded, and walked to my dorm room.

I took of my jacket and shoes, and looked in the mirror at my blood stained shirt and pants. I turned my arm over, and looked at the cut on it. it wasn't too bad, so I didn't bandage it.

it was the first time I ever cut my arm. I'd have to start wearing long sleeves from now on. i took the blade from my pockey, and put it back in the red bix, and closed it. I took off my clothes, and hid them under other dirty ones in the hamper. I threw on some grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. I went to my bathroom, and quickly dried of my hair with a towel. I stared at myself in the mirror once again.

I didn't eat today. that's 2 days in a row. the longest I've ever gone was 3 days. if I can manage to skip meals tomorrow as well, I'll break my recourd. I pinched at my cheek. it was disgusging and fat. even under the hoodie I could see my flabby stomach.

I looked at the cuts on my knuckles. luckily the hoodie had long sleeves that could cover my hands. before when it was only my thighs I didn't really have to worry about hiding as much since we normally always wore pants anyways, but now... now id have to hide.

I turned off the bathroom light, and floped into bed. I pulled the covers over me, and looked up at the clock once again. it's was 11 pm. I had almost stayed up for a whole day and a half. my body felt so week, as I'd even if I tried to move, I couldnt. I shut my eyes, and relaxed into the pillow, and for the first time in 39 hours, let sleep take hold of me.