Epilogue (Ziam, everyone)

~Ziam~

Zayn and Liam had a little girl seven months after Noah was born. It took a while to think of a perfect name for their perfect daughter, but after her being nameless for a week they finally came up with Thaileigh Grace Malik-Payne.

Thaileigh was a stunning girl. She had jet black hair, gorgeous brown eyes and a face sculpture of Zayn's. She wasn't overly skinny and she wasn't overweight. She was the perfect size. She enjoyed all sports and was the girl sports leader of her school. She loved running, football, rounders, netball, anything.

When she was fifteen she got a boyfriend. They were perfect. She was happy and he was happy. His name was...Noah. Liam, Zayn, Louis and Harry weren't at all surprised when they said they were together, they had always been attached at the hip since Thaileigh was born.

Thaileigh and Noah were the relationship of the school. Everyone looked up to them and wished they had a relationship like theirs.

Zayn and Liam were proud of their daughter. She was beautiful, caring and everyone at her school looked up to her.

When Thaileigh was six Liam and Zayn got married. Unlike Louis' and Harry's the two had a pretty large wedding. They got married in a large field, had a vicar, had best men and bridesmaids, they had a party after the service, just like any normal wedding. Expect this one wasn't really that normal. Zayn and Liam decided that everyone should dress up as cartoon characters. They didn't want a normal wedding where everyone dressed up smart, they wanted it to be funny, remembered. Liam, of course, dressed as Woody from Toy Story, Zayn was Donald Duck and Thaileigh was Micky Mouse. Harry decided to be Tigger, Louis was Winnie the Pooh, Noah was Eeyore and Emili was Piglet. Niall was Thing One and Katryna was Thing Two. Which left Daisy and her boyfriend, Harvey who arrived as Marge Simpson and Homer Simpson.

When Thaileigh was fourteen Zayn announced he was pregnant again. Liam and Thaileigh took it well and were both excited for the new arrival.

On Zayn's four month scan they found out he would be having identical twin boys. Apparently Twin A was hiding behind Twin B which made him hidden to the ultrasound.

Zayn delivered Ryan Thomas and Aahil Connor (pronounced as A-heel) on the 5th October.

No one could tell the difference between Ryan and Aahil, sometimes not even Zayn or Liam could either. When they were little they would have to write an 'R' on the bottom of Ryan's foot and an 'A' on the bottom of Aahil's. They would dress them similar but different. For example, if Ryan was wearing a blue stripy top then Aahil would wear a red stripy top. Or if Ryan wore a brown jumper with green sleeves then Aahil would wear a green jumper with brown sleeves.

As the twins got older though there were things about them that helped tell the difference between the two (if you knew them well). Ryan's smile was slightly different to Aahil's, Ryan had a Zayn smile, where he tucked his tongue behind his front teeth and Aahil had a Liam smile, where he had slight dimples. Ryan wore skinny jeans and would roll them up at the bottom and polo tops where as Aahil wore fitting but loose jeans and shirts.

~Niall and Katryna~

After school had finished Katryna decided to move to Ireland and go to College there. She moved into a flat not far from Niall's house and went to the same College as him. Although the two were just friends at school, they got on really well when Katryna moved to Ireland. And I mean really  well.

After about six months of Katryna living in Ireland her and Niall started dating.

After being together for four years they tried for a baby, but nothing seemed to work. Katryna went to the doctors where he told her she probably won't ever have children. Of course the two were devastated but the doctor suggest IVF. Which again, failed. So Niall suggested adoption. So the two went through the lengthy process of adopting a child. After they got the go ahead that they could adopted they went to look for their perfect child.

After weeks of looking they came across a four year old boy called Tommy. He had a rough four years and after hearing his story the couple knew he had to go home with them. So that's what happened.

They went home that day and created a perfect room for their soon to be son. Four days a week Tommy and a social worker would come to Niall's and Katryna's house. For two months of Tommy only staying at their home for a few hours at a time four days a week, Tommy could experience sleeping in his room that Niall and Katryna had created for him.

After what seemed like forever, Tommy's Social Worker gave the go ahead that Tommy could be their son and that he will be able to live with Niall and Katryna until he was eighteen and decides to move out. Niall and Katryna were over the moon.

A year after Tommy started living with Niall and Katryna, Katryna became ill. She wasn't seriously ill, she just threw up every now and then during the day and would get extremely bad headaches. So Niall booked her an appointment at the hospital where the doctor told the couple that Katryna was in fact two months pregnant. The two were shocked but extremely happy. Yeah, definitely happy.

Seven months later Katryna had a beautiful little girl who they named Alicia Jane. She had slightly brunette hair and bright blue eyes, just like Katryna and Niall. Again like Noah, Thaileigh, Emili, Ryan and Aahil she was a perfect baby.

~Daisy and Harvey~

When Daisy was twenty five and had worked in her Café for four years she met Harvey.

Harvey was new to the town and had walked into Daisy's Café as he had only just moved house and didn't have any of the boxes unpacked and had no food in the fridge.

Daisy offered Harvey a tour around the town which Harvey thought was a wonderful idea and agreed to it straight away.

Harvey stayed in the Café for the rest of the afternoon, taking and getting to know Daisy properly. Once Daisy's shift was over she took Harvey to every little shop, cinema and park there was. Before long it was getting dark so Harvey walked Daisy home. They exchanged numbers and Daisy offered to help unpack the boxes tomorrow.

After the two texted each other and Harvey going into th Café regularly Harvey asked Daisy on a date.

The date went pretty well and the two enjoyed it. After a few months of the continuous dates and Harvey going into the Café to see Daisy he finally asked her to be his girlfriend which of course she said yes.

After the two being together for six and a half years Harvey and Daisy got married. It was a cute little white wedding with only extremely close friends and family. It was beautiful.

Harvey and Daisy didn't have children but stayed happily married for many many years.

~*~

Louis, Harry, Noah and Emili, Liam, Zayn, Thaileigh, Ryan and Aahil, Niall, Katryna, Tommy and Alicia, Daisy and Harvey weren't all friends, no they were a family who stuck together and as Harry would say:

"The bullies just made us stronger."

-

Wow guys, it's finished. My book is finished. I really hoped you enjoyed it because I'm not sure how long it's taken me to write this but I've loved every minute of it.

I will be starting my new fanfic very soon, which I will fit around my days at college.

I'm so sorry that this Epilogue has taken me so long to write but I started college last week so all I've been doing is going to college at 7:30 in the morning, coming back home at 6 o'clock at night and then sleeping.

Please can you vote, comment, follow, all the good stuff. It will mean the world to me(':

Thank you guys for all reading this crazy fancfic.

Bye!

-SimpleLyrics.