'Tonight should be fun.'

A week after Lottie woke up from the four month coma, she was aloud to go home. She wasn't allowed to go to school for another month or so and everyone had to keep an eye on her. The doctor said she could go back into another coma randomly but wouldn't stay in it forever, she would eventually wake up. It could take days, weeks or months, but she would definitely wake up.

Everyone was now in Jay's front room watching 'Finding Nemo'. Harry, Louis and Lottie were all on the sofa under a blanket. Lottie in the middle, Harry one side, Louis the other. Fizz and Phoebe were laying on their stomachs on floor and Jay was in the arm chair with a half asleep Daisy curled up on her lap, with her thumb in her mouth.

"Harry?" Lottie whispered, so the others couldn't hear. Harry turned his head to look down at the little girl and nodded. "When are you going to ask Louis out?" She smiled up at him. Harry turned back to the film and shrugged causing Lottie to sigh. "Come on Harry, you like him, he likes you. Just ask him already." Harry thought about it for a moment before looking back at the blonde hair, blue eyed girl, "what if he says no?" Lottie chuckled quietly and smiles up at Harry. "Don't be stupid, of course he wont. Just promise you will ask him before Friday?" Lottie asked. Harry nodded in defeat. 'that's two days away' .

The film finished about forty five minutes later and the girls were asleep. Harry carefully got up of the sofa and picked up Lottie to take her up to her room and Louis did the same with Phoebe. Jay took Daisy up to bed and woke up Fiz to take herself up to bed.

Harry had just finished tucking Lottie into bed when Louis walked in. "Want to stay the night? It's a bit late to go back now." Louis whispered to the taller boy. Harry nodded and followed Louis to his bedroom. "I'll sleep on the floor and you take my bed." Louis explained. "Why? It's a double, we can share." Louis looked hesitant at first but then nodded and stripped down to his boxers, Harry doing the same.

They both climbed into the bed and faced each other. Harry sighed 'it's now or never' he thought. "What would you do if I kissed you?" Harry asked, blushing slightly, interrupting the silence in the room. He didn't make eye contact, instead he looked down at the matress underneath them. "Kiss you back." Louis mumbled. Harry's head shot up and couldn't control the smile on his face. "Seriously? So what would you say if I asked you to be my boyfriend?" The younger boy asked. "I wouldn't say anything, I'd just do this instead." Louis brought his head up towards Harry's and brushed his lips against his.

They shared a long kiss, not pushing it any further to lead to anything else, just a simple kiss. Eventually then had to pull away so they could receive some air. "I heard you talking to Lottie downstairs. Don't seem so surprised Haz, I like you." Louis smiled at the curly haired boy. "Oh." was all Harry could say. "Well I like you too. I should probably ask you properly this time so...Louis, will you be my boyfriend?" Louis didnt even hesitate to answer. "Yes!" Louis shouted. "I mean, yeah sure." He said quiter and casually, making Harry laugh and for himself to blush.

-

~Harry's POV~

It has been a whole month since I awkwardly asked Louis to be my boyfriend.

Lottie's back to her usual self now and has gone back to school. Everyone is so protective over her and apparently it's starting to annoy her. I personally think it would annoy me too.

Louis' still being bullied at school and I've tried stopping it. I even got in a fight with one of them, yet they still don't stop. He doesn't get hurt as bad or as much any more but it kills me to see Louis upset or hurt.

I've arranged our month anniversary now. I've had it planned all week. I've sorted it with my mum and everything. Hey, I try.

The both of us were now walking back to my house from school, having a conversation about anything and everything. Finally we get to my road and I feel nervous. "You okay Haz?" Louis stops walking to look at me. "You suddenly became nervous, what's up?" I just shake my head and carry on walking. "Nothing, I'm alright." I lie. Louis doesn't say anyone more, he just sighs and starts walking with me again.

When we get into my house, the lights are on low and the place is completely silent. I told my mum to sort everything and then be out of the house for when I get home.

We both slip off our shoes and put our coats on the hooks. "Why's it so dark in here? And where's Anne?" Louis asks me. I just shrug and lead him to the front room.

When we walk in there is a box of chocolates and a bowl of popcorn on the coffe table along with a bottle of pop and two glasses. The telly is on and a DVD is in. 'Love actually'. "Haz, what's all this?" He asks me shocked. "Happy one month Boo." I tell with a loving smile. He just smiles back at me. "You did all this for me?" I nod and still down on the sofa and pour two glasses of pop.

Louis sits next to me and I hand him his glass. I press play on the DVD and pick up the popcorn and put it on my knee. Louis slids himself closer to so I wrap my arm around him and he rests his head on my sholder.

We watch the film until the end and I take him into the family eating room. My mum secretly came in through the back door when we were watching the film to make the food, so it's all ready when the film is finished.

Again in the family eating room the lights are dim and there are candles on the table to give off more light. On the table there is a glass of some non alcoholic drink in a bucket (just like in a posh restaurant.) Our food is on our best plates - which we only use on special occasions - we are also using mums best glasses and knifes, forks and spoons. Both of our plates are piled high with spaghetti and meat balls. The table is red and black. The table cloth is black with red place mats. It looks perfect. "H-haz?" I turn to look at him. He has his mouth wide open and big, shocked eyes. "Is this for us?" He asks, turning to look at me. I nod and go over to pull out his chair for him. He slowly stumbles over to his seat and sits down. I pour him a drink and then one for myself before I sit down.

We sit eating for awile before Louis stops eating and looks at me. I go to speak but Louis beats me to it. "Why did you this Haz? Don't get me wrong, I mean it's perfect and I love it but...why did you do this for me?" He asks. I dont need to even think about the question. I've had it speeched in my head all night. I knew he'd ask me so I wanted to make sure I give him a perfect answer.

"You deserve it Boo. You've been bullied all through secondary school so things have been hard for you. I wanted tonight to be perfect for you because you really do deserve it. I wanted to show you how much I really care about you and I wanted tonight to be all about you, okay? I...I love you Louis." He sat there in silence, taking in everything I just said. "I...you really are perfect, you know that? I love you too Harry." I smiled at him and we carried on eating. Once we had finished eating we went back into the front room. Our empty glasses were again full of coke and the empty bowl of popcorn was gone. The box of chocolates had been opened and were now in the middle of the coffee table with our drinks either side. A new DVD was in now, 'The Notebook' this time. "Woah, how have you done this?" Louis asks pointing toward the coffee table and then the telly. "That, dearest Louis, would be telling." I wink.

Once the film is finished. I turn to look at Louis to talk to him but I soon have a pair of lips on mine. Louis comes and sits on my lap with his legs either side of me, not breaking the kiss. The kiss gets heated and turns into a full on snog. "Upstairs?" Louis asks into the kiss. I don't say anything, I just stand up from the sofa and hold onto Louis' legs so he doesn't fall.

Tonight should be fun.

-

Sorry, it's kinda short and abit crap. I didn't really know what to put in this chapter. It should get better from now on though...hopefully(:

-SimpleLyrics