Baby shower and the bullies surprise.

Guys, please read my authors not at the bottom, it's about the new story. THANK YOU(:

It was exactly three weeks and two days since Harry took Louis on the 'Apology date' and Louis was in his eight month mark in the pregnancy. It kicked in to the two boys about three days ago that they needed to make sure they had everything set for when Noah was born. For example, although they had the nursery sorted they didn't have a car seat, clothes, wipes, nappies, dummies, creams, gloves, all the small but definitely important things.

So instead of going shopping to buy these things Harry had decided to throw a secret baby shower. He planned it with his mum (like always) to make sure that everyone was invited and that whilst she 'decorated' the house with banners and balloons, Harry would take Louis to Liam's house where Liam (of course), Zayn, Niall, Katryna and Daisy would be. They would spend a few hours there until Harry got a text from Anne saying she was ready and Harry would casually invite everyone over where they would agree and then surprise Louis when they got home. A genius idea...right?

Harry had decided that the upcoming Saturday would be best because it's soon so he wouldn't worry about Louis giving birth in front of everyone but also far enough away so that people can decide whether they can come or not.

It was now Friday, Harry had gone to school for a few hours and Louis stayed at home finding things to do to entertain himself. Although Louis knew Harry was actually at school and not bunking like Eleanor had made him believe, he still didn't feel comfy being home alone whilst Harry was at school. It wasn't the fact that Harry may not be at school, no it was that Louis was scared he'd give birth at home on his own.

The pregnant boy was getting more scared everyday as it came closer to his due date. He'd heard his mum talking about how much it hurt and how scary it was when the nurses took your baby away the minute it was born, not letting you know if your child was okay or not. For most women, it was fine. But Louis' a boy, who was told that his boy may have down syndrome and that either Louis or his baby could die during the birth.

Louis had an ultrasound on the Monday so he'd be finding out how the whole birthing business would go and the exact details of everything. Louis knew it would either calm his nerves or make him panic even more.

In the end Louis just sat on the end of the bed the whole time Harry was at school, thinking about everything and anything. He jumped out of his skin when Harry shut the front door - quite loudly might I add. So Louis got up off the bed and found Harry in the kitchen, searching through the fridge.

Harry noticed Louis once he shut the fridge door and before he could even say hi  Louis' head was on Harry's cheat and his arms around Harry's waist. "What?" Harry asked. Louis shook his head -quite awkwardly as he still had his head on Harry's chest, resting over his heart beat - "Nothing, I just love you." And that made Harry's heart warm, because he loved it when Louis told him he loved him. To Harry it was the best feeling in the world. Harry locked his arms around Louis' sholders and held him tight. "I love you too."

That night Harry decided they would order a Chinese instead of actually making the food and the two would have a lazy evening, just watching films and cuddling on the sofa.

"Liam invited us to his tomorrow by the way. Everyone will be there, even Niall. He's come down for the weekend." Harry said, rather excited. He was looking forward to seeing his friend because it's been so long since he last saw him and after he leaves again it could be ages before he next sees him again.

"Ah great, I've missed that little snowflake. What time are we going over?" Louis asked. Harry told him they'd leave before lunch. About half an hour later there was a knock at the door. "Who will that be?" Louis wondered before walking over to the door. He was shocked when he opened it up to find the three boys that had bullied him for the last two years. "What do you want?" Louis asked, actually quite terrified but trying to show he wasn't. "Well, erm...can we come in please? We don't want to hurt you, I swear." Louis froze for a minute wondering if he should let them in or not but after a while just nodded and stood back to let them in.