Is this where everything goes wrong?

Myself and Louis had moved in about a week ago. Everyone had come round to have a look around and be nosey.

We decided we were going to sort out the baby's room next week. We had sold the two single beds, the wardrobe, everything out of there so we could go shopping and buy baby things.

We were now on our way to the hospital for another ultrasound, we get to find out the gender - so of course Lottie wanted to come.

We sat in the waiting room, looking at all the pairs of eyes watching us, probably thinking Lottie was way to young to be pregnant and why there was two men with her. "Louis Tomlinson?" A nurse shouted, watching us stand up before beckoning us over to the right room. Once the doctor had walked in and got the machine set up Louis climbed up onto the bed and pulled up his shirt, showing the small baby bumb.

"Had any strange symptoms Louis, apart from the nausea and swollen ankles?" Doctor asked. Louis shook his head. "No, nothing different. I've stopped throwing up in the mornings now." Louis announced. The doctor scribbled something down - probably everything Louis just told her - before putting the blue liquid over Louis stomach and waving the wand over it. Myself, Louis and Lottie all instantly looked at the screen.

I wasn't sure whether I wanted cry, laugh or just do nothing. That's my baby. Our baby. Our baby that I will get to hold in five months. Our baby I will get to watch grow up. Our baby. "So, would you like to know the gender today or wait until it's born?" The doctor asked looking between myself and Louis. "Yes please. We'd like to know today. We want to get it's room painted and everything next week." Louis told the doctor. "Righteo. Hold on a minute...let me just..." The doctor mumbled, pressing the wand around on Louis stomach. "Aha. Well congratulations boys, you have a healthy little boy."

I looked over at Louis and smiled the biggest I could. "A boy" I mouthed to him. He smiled up at me and nodded. I leant down to his level and gave him a quick kiss before looking at him. Lottie had an face splitting grin on her face and tears rolling down her cheeks. I walked over to her , picking her up at the hips and spinnig her around in the air. "A boy Lottie, a boy." I shouted causing both Lottie and Louis to giggle and the doctor to send me a fond smile. I place Lottie on my hip and followed Louis at the room.

-

Once we got home Lottie stayed for awhile until her mum came over. I went to the kitchen and pinned the ultrasound onto the fridge before opening it up to get the food out for tea.

Once I've made the tea, put it onto plates and taken them into the front room, I place them onto the coffee table and put 'Click' into the DVD player before shouting everyone for tea. Louis comes in first, grabbing a plate and sitting down on the sofa, Lottie following, repeating what her brother did seconds before. We all eat in silence, watching the film, laughing at the appropriate times.

Once we had done eating and cleaned the dishes Jay arrived to take Lottie home so it just left myself and Louis. We put another film into the DVD player and sat cuddled up onto the sofa watching, in silence.

Once the film had finished it was 10:30. I turned to look down at Louis to find him fast asleep. I shuffled off the sofa - trying not the wake the sleeping boy - and bent down, picking him up bridal style. I placed him on his side of the bed when I got into our room. I took off him trousers so he was just in his boxers and plain white top - knowing how much he hated being topless now. I got undressed myself so I was just in my boxers, before getting into bed and cuddling up to my boyfriend before falling asleep.

-

Another week had gone by in our new house. We still hadn't done the baby's room because we've been at school.

We were now at school and it was lunch time. Myself, Katryna, Megan, Daisy Zayn, Liam and Niall were all sat round our table. Lunch had started ten minutes and there was still no sign of Louis. "Guys, I'm going to go look for Lou, I'm worried about him." The boys nodded and Katryna stood up. "I'll come with you." She said walking over to me.

We walked around school for a good ten minutes and there was still no sign of Louis. "I'll check the boys toilets, you check the cleaner's cupboards." Katryna nodded and walked off into the direction of the first cleaning cupboard. I walked into the boys toilets checking every cubical. Nothing. I stood looking in the mirror, thinking. Where could Louis be? I hope he's okay. The baby. The baby has to be okay. I was startled when a constant banging was heard on the door. "Harry! Harry, I've found Louis. Come quick." Katryna screamed, still banging on the door. Oh no, this doesn't sound good at all.

I followed Katryna to where Louis was and when I saw his I could of been sick. Louis was passed out cold in the cleaning cupboard. He was unconsciously gripping to his stomach and...blood. There was blood everywhere. "Louis? Boo, can you hear me? Wake up for me love." I knelt down next to him, shaking him lightly. Nothing. Not a movement. I picked Louis up bridal style and ran to reception. "Miss, call an ambulance quick. It's an emergency." She nodded quickly before picking up the phone and typing in the three digits.

-

There was too much blood. That's not good. They have to be okay. Louis and our baby have to be okay. That was the only thought running through my head as I sat with Mischa in the hospital waiting room. "Harry!" I heard four sets of voice shout. I turned to see the see Niam and Zegan (A/N you obviously know who Niam is but if you're wondering, Zegan is Zayn and Megan..okay.) running towards me. "How is he?" "Is he okay?" "How's the baby?" "Are they okay?" The all shouted at the same time. I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anthing. I didn't know anything. I heard Katryna talk to everyone but I couldn't process the words she was saying.

-

"Louis Tomlinson?" A nurse shouted. I jumped up out of my seat and ran towards her. "How is he? He's okay, right? Oh god, how's our baby?" The nurse gave me a small smile. "Louis fine. He has a fractured ancle but he's fine..." The nurse explained. I sighed in relief. "But the baby might have down syndrome. Could you come with me please. I would like to talk to you, a little more..privately." I followed her through the door on autopilot. My baby boy might have down syndrome. I walked into the room to see Louis awake and sat up. I ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." Louis cried into my sholder. I shushed him, rocking him back and fourth. "Excuse me?" Right, the nurse. I forgot. I turned to look at her, watching her give us a sad smile. "I'd just like to tell you whats happening. Because Louis is a male there is a slim chance of both Louis and your baby surviving the pregnancy. We should have told you before but we didn't know then. We can't give you an abortion now so I'm afraid you'll have to go through with this pregnancy. I'm so sorry gentlemen." The nurse explained before walking out without looking back.

"Haz?" Louis mumbled. I looked down at him wiping the tears that were falling down his cheeks. "You're strong. Our baby is strong. You'll get through this and things will be perfect. Trust me. We'll take our little boy to school. We'll watch his graduate. We'll be at his wedding. Things will be fine." I told him.

But I couldn't help but think...

What if things aren't fine?

-

I'm so sorry it's taken me far to long to write this but I've just not had time on my hands. I start my GSCEs in about 2 months time so I've been at school 24/7.

I'm not proud of this chapter. It's not the best to be fair. I apologise.

Keep commenting or whatever else...Please?

Thanks.

Also comment what you want the baby's name to be..? Remember it's a boy..don't want any girls names(;

-SimpleLyrics