Problems for Liam

~Liam's POV~

What have I done? Why did I do that?

I sat on my sofa staring at the turned off TV, thinking. Just thinking. I have no idea how long I was sat there for until there was a knock on my front door. I stand up and forcefully made my way over to the door and opened it slowly, peeking round to see who it was. "Hey Lili!" Niall. "Are you okay?" He asked me, slightly worried. I just nodded and let him in. "Li, I have something I should probably tell you." Niall stuttered once he sat down on the sofa. I nodded and sat down across from him. "Mum wants me to go to Ireland with her and Dad." He explained, tears rolling slowly down his cheeks. "Why are you crying? That's great isn't it? You've always wanted to go back there." He nodded slowly before telling me what I didn't want to hear. "To live. She wants me to move back to Ireland."

*-*

Niall and I agreed we'd stay together once he got to Ireland, text all the time, call every night, skype whenever we can.

Niall moved back to Ireland last weekend and the bad thing is, I don't miss him. At all. I thought I would, I thought I'd cry for days, not leave my room and refuse to eat but instead I woke up every morning meeting up with Louis, Harry and Zayn. Zayn. Go to Starbucks and drink coffee after coffee and eating my body weight in chocolate muffins. Play football all day in the park with Harry and Zayn. Zayn. Of course whilst Louis sat and watched, wishing he could join in too but sadly couldn't. 

I did of course text Niall from time to time telling him what I was doing like sitting in starbucks and playing football but I didn't want to keep texting him every five minutes, I wanted to hang out with the lads and mess about.

It was now a week after Niall had moved back to Ireland and myself, Louis, Harry and Zayn were all at the park again. Zayn had been acting off whilst we sat in Starbucks and it took us awhile to get him to come to the park with us. Eventually he agreed but said he'd just sit with Louis and watch me and Harry play football instead.

Harry and I currently were kicking the ball to one another whist having a deep conversation. About things.

"You need to tell Niall, Liam. You can't keep it from him, it's not fair." I stopped kicking the ball and sat down on the hill, a distance away from Zayn and Louis. "I can't tell him. I can't just call him to say 'yeah, hi Niall. How's Ireland? Great. Yeah, I slept with Zayn. Bye.' It'll kill him, I can't hurt him like that." Harry sighed and looked over towards Zayn and Louis. I looked too to see an upset Zayn walking towards us.

It's taken me a while but I've decided I'm falling for Zayn. It's started after I slept with him.

*flashback* (Also attempted smut, sorry that is sucks)

Myself and Zayn were sat together at my house. I had an empty house since my parents had gone away for the weekend so I decided to invite Zayn round to hang out. I'd gotten quite close to Zayn since Harry and Louis started dating.

Anyway, we were both sat on my sofa just talking and mucking around and throwing popcorn at each other seeing if we could get the small pieces of buttery food into each others mouths. After a while we had to stop, because honestly, laughing and aiming popcorn at each others mouths successfully is pretty hard. We both rolled off the sofa and onto the carpeted floor. Just like every cheesy film you watch at the cinema or evey fanfic you read in bed at midnight, I fell right on top of Zayn. He groaned in pain and squinted his eyes shut. I couldn't help but feel guilty so I pushed myself up but felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull me back down again. Before I could ask what he was doing I felt a pair of very soft lips on mine, moving slowly. Before I could register with what I was doing I kissed him back. It was better than any other kissed I've shared with anyone before. There were tingles on my lips, butterflies in my stomach and fireworks in the back of my eyes.