A visit to us and a visit to you.

|| A/N - just to let you know (because I forgot to say in the last chapter) Louis is about 7 months pregnant now. ||

~Louis' POV~

"Haz, mum just text me. Do you fancy going to Doncaster for like a week or so?" I asked Harry, walking into the front room and joining him on the sofa. "Yeah, sure boo. When would we be leaving?" He asked, looking down at my face, which was placed on his lap and he pulled his fingers though my hair. "Is tomorrow okay with you? We can pack our bags in the morning and leave after lunch, yeah?" Harry nodded, still looking down at me. "Sounds like a plan." He said, leaning down to place a kiss on my lips.

We stayed on the sofa watching films until about 10:30 where we then went to bed as we'd have to be up early-ish in the morning to make sure we have everything packed to go to see mum.

The next morning came a lot quicker than it should have done. Myself and Harry were walking from room to room grabbing things we need to take to Doncaster before walking into our room and throwing it all into our suitcases. We finished packing around 12:30 so we decided to put our suitcases by the front door before making ourselves some sandwiches and snacks for lunch. Just as Harry was placing the chicken into our sandwiches there was a loud knock at the door, so I stood up from leaning against the work top before going to answer the door.

"Ah Louis, just who I want to see." Eleanor's posh girly voice invaded my ears the minute I opened the door. "What do you want Eleanor?" I asked, annoyed at her. "Well I have something to show you and I'm sure you'll love it." She pushed her way though the door and made her way into the living room and sat down on the sofa. "Who was it Lou-? What do you want Eleanor?" Harry sneered once he spotted Eleanor. "Hello Harry. Why don't you both sit down. I have something I would like to share." Eleanor grated. We both sat down on either side of the sofa, with Eleanor in between us.

Eleanor got her phone out of her pocket and was obviously searching for something, whispering the occasional 'where the hell is it?' eventually she made a sound a bit like 'aha' before passing me her phone. When I looked down at her iPhone5 I really wish I hadn't. On the screen was a picture of Harry and what seemed to be Eleanor kissing against a brick wall. "What the hell is this?" I shouted, throwing it at Harry. Harry looked at it quickly before shouting "where the hell did you get this from?" Eleanor looked between us both before settling looking at me. "Do you remember all the times Harry has gone out 'to school' at nights for help?" She asks me as to which I nodded, speechless and wondering what the hell is going on. "Well your darling boyfriend here has actually been coming to mine to have a quick make out session or sometimes even-" I stopped her not wanting to hear more. "Eleanor I think you should leave. Thank you for telling me this." I told her polity.

She nodded in understanding before making her way to the front door and leaving. "What the hell Harry? We have a son on the way in two months and you go and cheat on me. With Eleanor. What is wrong with you?"

"I haven't cheated on you Louis. You have to believe me. Like you said, we have a baby on the way. I love you."

"Then what's the picture all about? I've seen proof Harry. There is no point lying to me still." I shouted angrily. How dare he lie to me.

"I don't know where she got that photo from but I sure as hell know that it's not real, you have to believe me Louis." He said, looking hurt and lost.

"I can't believe you Harry. Just...just give me time. I'll go to mum's and you stay here. Don't come and find me. Just give me time." I whispered.

"Are-are you breaking up with me?" He croaked, clearly trying not to cry.

"No, at least not until I think about things and you prove to me that this is all bullshit. Like I said, give me time..okay?" I asked him. Harry nodded slowly a tear falling down his cheek.