'She'll be okay Louis.'

The rest of the day went by so quickly. Last lesson had now finished and myself and Louis were walking back to his house. "My sisters will be there already and mum will go out the minute we get it. Lottie has a club though so she'll come home about 5:30." Louis told me. I nodded and walked in silence for a bit until something hit me. "Lou, I've just realised. What are your sisters called?" Louis laughed realising he never told me. "Well there is Lottie, she's the oldest, then there is Fiz and the twins Daisy and Phoebe. There is also Georgia but she lives with my dad."

When we got to Louis', his mum was in the hall putting on her shoes. "Hello Mrs Tomlinson. I'm Harry." Louis' mum looked up at me and smiled. "Ah hello Harry, please call me Jay. Louis has told me so much about you." She said making both myself and Louis blush. Jay said goodbye to everyone before leaving. By what I could tell from her uniform she was a nurse. "She wont be back home until tomorrow morning." Louis said throwing himself onto the sofa, with his sisters sitting on the floor watching a film together. I awkwardly stood at the door for awhile until Louis pulled me onto the sofa next to him. "Lou, Niall told me you have a friend, Zayn? Is that right." Louis nodded and smiled. "How come I haven't seen him? I want to meet him." Louis was silent for a while but spoke up "How about I invite him over now, then you can meet him yeah?" I nodded so Louis pulled out his phone and rang him. He was only on the phone for about five minutes until he hung up. "He's coming over now but he'll be with his girlfriend." I said that was fine and we carried on watching the film.

About half an hour or so later the front door swung open and a lad, who looked younger than Louis but older than me, walked in. He had jet black hair up in a quiff and chocolaty brown eyes, like Liam's, he had a three quarters length top on so it showed of his tattoos on his right arm. He looked quite stylish. He had black skinny jeans on, a top on that said 'cool kids don't dance' and a black leather jacket over the top, rolled up to his elbows. Behind him was a girl who looked to be the same ages as me. She had sholder length, straight brown hair and a full fringe, hazel coloured eyes and a caring and beautiful smile. She was wearing a short dress with white and blue stripes to the waist and then the rest was plain blue which stopped just above her knee and a pair of white TOMS. "Alright Tommo? Hi girls." He said as he walked in. Louis nodded at him but the girls got up off the floor and hugged his legs "Zaynie." they all chorus.

Once the girls had detached themselves from Zayn he sat down on the arm chair next to the sofa and pulled his girlfriend onto his knee, wrapping his arms protectively around her waist. "Zayn this is Harry and Harry this is Zayn and his girlfriend, Megan. She's in your year Haz, she hangs around with Katryna occasionally." I said hi to them both and we just made random conversation.

It had just gone six o'clock and Louis was panicking. "Where is she? She should of been home half an hour ago." Lottie hadn't returned home from school at the time she should of done so Louis was worried about her, like I would be if I had a younger sister. "Lou, I'm sure she'll be fi-." Zayn got interrupted by Louis' phone ringing from his pocket. "Hello... Yes it is... WHAT?! Is she okay?...Okay I'll be there soon." Louis hung up and put his phone back in his pocket. Without saying a word he ran out of the front room and put on his shoes. "Louis? Louis, whats happened?" I said running outside after Louis. "Lottie. She got hit by a car on her way back from school, she's at the hospital now. I need to see her." Louis yelled, running down his drive way to his car. "Harry, you go with him, me and Megan will look after the girls, alright?" I nodded and thanked him before running to Louis' car and jumping in before he could drive off.

The car ride was silent and we seemed to be in the car a good hour but it was only about ten minutes. Louis pulled up into the car park and ran out, with me chasing behind him. Once he got to the reception they told him he had to wait and no one could see her yet. After arguing with the receptionist Louis finally agreed and sat down on them horrible plastic chairs.