Chapter 32: "You will call me Mistress."

Start from the beginning

He chuckled, "Who do you belong to, little whore?"

"You, sir. Always you, Master. I'm yours. I'm always yours."

"What would you do for me to take you right now, Victoria?"

"Anything, Master. Everything."

"Will you let me marry you tomorrow?"

My body twitched, begging for release. Tomorrow, get married tomorrow? For some dick, yes. "Yes. Yes, Master, of course."

Sayter turned off the toy, my pussy still throbbing. I heard him undo his belt and pull down his pants a bit to let his cock slide out,
"I love you, Victoria."

Sayter slid into me and thrusted slowly, I opened up my legs more and more, allowing as much access and space as possible. Sayter, my Sayter, forever.

"I would kill any man that tries to take you from me. You have not even the slightest idea how far I'd go to make you mine." He thrusted harder into me now, pulling my hair so my back arched, my bare breasts perking on his chest. I moaned,
"Sayter."

He kissed up my neck and to my ear,
"Victoria,"

"I was going to kill you."
I felt all of him as he throbbed inside of me, reaching in and out of my flesh.
My body shook as my body erupted in beating pleasure.
"We'll have to die together, instead, my love."

"Oh, Gods. Please, please let me cum."

His voice was a rasp that kept the pleasure going, I could orgasm multiple times just listening to his voice alone. Sayter waited a bit before letting me cum, watched as I begged and begged for it. When he said the words, he didn't stop fucking me when I orgasmed. My body went completely limp as my clit drummed in pleasure. I let my thighs relax, just a bit, as throbbing waves slowly died away.

After that, Sayter and I had sex in the room another eight times, fucking around with all the toys and equipment. I walked out of the little shop barely able to stand, clothes and hair a gods damn mess. Thea didn't run away, I saw as she sat on her knees next to the bench, still naked. It looked like someone had poured something on her. A friend of the Crime Lord, or just some wicked asshole? I smirked at her own humiliation, the miserable bitch.

I pulled her by the leash, "Aren't you a sight to see? Come. I want you to crawl back to the estate."

Ф

It had not occurred to me the full roll of being a Crime Lord, I realized, surprised when Sayter was heading out for a business deal and not to skin another man in the pub. So help me if this is the night he dies, I'm going to kill Merek and Thea before I kill myself.

I made my way down to the basement with two of the house staff. The women gasped at the sight of the two. Thea, tied up where I had  two men scrub her clean, and Merek, locked in a cage. I told the one girl to tie Thea to the table so she was bent over for me, and the other to give Merek his clothes.

Thea sobbed, but didn't protest as her still naked body draped over the table. Merek, on the other hand, stuttered at the small kindness.
"What— what is this?"

"For my wedding, tomorrow. I want you to be there when I get married. Then, you're free to go wherever you please."

He looked at me cautiously, "Why?"

I laced my arms together. Merek looked like he had grown ten years being down here, it would never be as bad as what he did to me. But, I simply didn't care anymore. He showed me respect in a degrading moment and kindness when I killed his friend. He would get a fine job, have a nice life pleasuring himself in front of mirrors, maybe even remember me when he grew old and frail.
"I don't have any friends, Merek. Me and the Crime Lord are alike in that way. We're not pathetic people, we're just too wicked. But you, you're a good man. And maybe before all this when I hunted men, maybe if I screwed you, I would of killed you quickly afterwards. That's what you mean to me. I don't want to hurt you. Not anymore."

He shook his head, "I-I'm eternity grateful for the kindness, Victoria," His eyes switched across the room, "What about Thea?"

I grinned, "She's going to be my pain slut."

Something in his face changed, nothing out of disrespect, perhaps out of surprise.
"You're.. are you attracted to men and women?"

I only winked.

Thea was a pathetic joke, and never would I be attracted to her. But I was attracted to the pain I caused, the humiliation she endured. The thought of her whimpering when I snap a whip over her in public, the thought of causing her pain and punishing her where she's wronged me, it's all enough to get me off. I will always be Sayters submissive, but I will always be a dominant for the rest of my own wicked pleasure.

I set Merek up in a room upstairs. I didn't lock the door, he would not run away. I walked down back into the basement afterwards, a flogger in my hand.
"Now, where are those tears you promised?"

"M-ma'am."

I snapped the flogger hard on her ass,
"You will call me Mistress."

She whimpered, and yelped as I brought the flogger down again.
"Count. We're going to make it to one- hundred."

Thea cried, and begged, but she counted all the way up to one hundred. At the end of the night, her ass was streaked in red and purple.

I purred as she crawled up in a ball and wept for me. 

A/N
February 17th
I published a new story today. It's called Borderline and I'm sooo excited. If yall want to go see lemmie know what you think!
I'm also excited for Sayter and Victorias wedding!! I've also started Mercy and Victoria's story and it's so fhenchje
It's going to be called Merciless and I will post chapters immediately when this story is finished in case you all don't have enough of Victoria and Mercy yet.

I have written two really long chapters today and I am god damn proud of myself!
And I had work today. This day was fucking busy for me lol.

Anyway have a great night yall I hope you enjoyed this shit.