The bosses daughter 2

Start from the beginning

Lisa: what can I help you with Sir is there a meeting I missed?

YG: No there isn't I actually came to ask for a favour Lisa

I raised my eyebrows

Lisa: what is it sir?

YG: my daughter Jennie found Interest in dancing from out of nowhere so I was wondering if in your free time you can teach her some dancing for a few weeks, I don't want her to disturb you with important clients. She looks like she wants something to do so can you do it.

She knew I couldn't say no to my boss she really knows how to get her way doesn't she.

Lisa: of course sir

YG: when are you free.

Lisa: I'm free now sir for a couple of hours then I'm busy at 4

YG nods

YG: oh yes you have to teach some Chorography to some back up dancers which is very important

I nod

YG: please go easy on Jennie Lisa I have a feeling she'll just give up when she finds it hard, I'll send her down to you make sure she is back in my office at 3:50pm before your next session.

Lisa: yes sir

YG leaves I gulp

I like Jennie so So much that I can just scream it to the world but I can't let her know that. She makes my heart flutter every time I see her beautiful face but she's playing a dangerous game, now she wants to sneak around in the same building as her dad, my boss is in.

I text Rosé what just happened and why I can't come to lunch right now and wait for the princess to arrive.

10 minutes later.

12:30pm

I hear my studio door open and close I look up to see Jennie locking the door.

Jennie: know one can disturb us it's just me and you.

She said while walking to me smiling widely.

Lisa: I guess whatever plan you are thinking of is working right now

Jennie: yes

Jennie said almost straight away.
I know my girl is so smart.

Lisa: you're not really here to dance with me are you princess

Jennie smirks walking over to me and sits her sexy ass on my lap wrapping her arms around my shoulders hugging them. I wrapped mine around her waist.

Jennie: yes daddy I locked the door so no one can come in or see us.

She said as she trailed kisses down my neck and back up nibbling on my ear. Why is she so hot.

Lisa: you don't want to do this with me baby girl, you're playing a dangerous game.

I almost growl at her. Jennie adjusts herself my wrapping her legs around my waist. I stand up placing my hands securely on her butt holding her up.

Jennie grabs my face and kisses my lips aggressively. I moan as I walk to the mirror wall pressing Jennie against it as I take over the dominance of the kiss making her moan.

Few moments later I break the kiss and put Jennie down but I still had her pressed onto the mirror. Jennie takes her arms from around my neck to around my waist.

I tucked some strands of hair behind Jennie's ear so I can see her now red face. She's so cute when she blushes. I had my hands on the mirror trapping her small figure.

Lisa: this the type of dancing you wanted to do with me princess

I said while pecking her cheek.

Jennie: yes daddy.... annnndd we still have 3 hours left

Lisa: I think you have had enough Jennie

I can't fall in love with my bosses daughter I'll lose my job but she's so irresistible I can't happen to stop thinking about her.

Jennie: stop playing with my heart Lisa you like me just admit it or are you just leading me on. I mean you already slept with me made out with me. We are like a couple already so ask me to be your girlfriend Lisa

I can tell Jennie was being serious and I gulped.

Lisa: I'm not leading you on Jennie but it's dangerous you know what will happen if your dad finds out.

Jennie: sometimes you have to take risks for people you want Lisa and I want you and I won't stop until I get you and I don't care what my dad says.

I shake my head

Lisa: how do you know I don't do this with other people I dance with?

I chuckled but Jennie seemed to not find it amusing and glared at me

Jennie: oh so you have other hoes.

She raises her eyebrow at me.

Lisa: jealously is cute on you I was only joking about that.

Jennie punches me on the chest which hurt. I hug her right after that picking her back up she automatically wraps herself around me.

Lisa: ouch

Jennie: if you can't be my girlfriend then no one can have you.We've already gone to deep to just be friends Lisa.

She's right

Lisa: your the only person who has these types of sessions so consider yourself lucky princess.

Jennie smirks

Jennie: me and me only right?

Lisa: yes but Jennie this is dangerous don't act like I didn't warn you.

Jennie: I want you right here Lisa don't waste the time we have on talking but making love to me instead.

I gulped as I looked into Jennies eyes and I just kissed her with passion.

We've already gone too deep.....

///////////////

Thought?