6. AFGJKFDSASDFGHJKLHGFDSYIDYTF (aggressive screaming)

Tw: attempted suicide, cheating.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So, Lance and Keith stuck together through thick and thin for two years. Plenty of ups and downs, but the two stayed together and worked things out. True love never ceases to amaze anyone and its really worked its magic on Keith. Lance made Keith feel like he was worth something more than what he thought for a long time. Lance never got short or impatient with Keith and was there for him even at the lowest of lows. HE worked through it and made Keith feel cared for; it was beautiful. He helped Keith bring his walls down quite a lot, and even got him to go to therapy, which they both thought helped Keith immensely. 

----------------------

The asshole he was born to, was arrested for his crimes and Keith could not be happier. They were going to put Keith in an Orphanage, but then he said he had a brother like family figure in his life, "Who?" they ask, "Takashi Shirogane." Keith states. 

"Mr. Shirogane?" The police department called him.

"Yes? This is him." Takashi replies. 

"This is Officer Coran, Head of City PD, and we have someone up here who says you're his brother. A kid by the name of Keith Kogane. " Officer Coran sys.

"I'm sorry officer, but do you mind if I come get him? Since his dad is in prison and his mom is nowhere to be found?" Shiro asked calmly, "He was in the system once and im not letting him go through that again."

"I mean we can't just give him to you, but can you come up here?" Officer Coran asks, 

"Of course." Shiro says.

------------------------------------------------------

After they sorted everything out, the PD agreed that Shiro was a responsible adult, and could provide for him and Keith.  "Thanks, Shiro," Keith says, "You're welcome, Keith.." Shiro says. When they arrived to Shiro's apartment, Keith and Shiro sat in the car for a minute in silence before they got out. "C'mon, I'll show you to your room." Shiro replies. Keith stayed quiet, he simply just nodded. "Get some sleep, you have school tomorrow," Shiro says softly, "God damnit, I hate school though." Keith says. Shiro sighed, "Fine just go to bed before 12 please." "Don't worry shiro, I will." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY 8am, MARCH 18th. AFTER SPRING BREAK...

Shiro dropped Keith off at school. "Have a good day, Shiro," Keith said, getting out of the car. Keith smiled knowing he'd see Lance after a week of not seeing him. Lance was usually in the library in the morning before classes start, but today he wasn't there... "Strange," Keith thought to himself as he left the library. Keith started heading to his own locker when he thought maybe Lance isn't here. As Keith was walking to his locker, he saw something that broke his heart. There was Lance. Lance was here, which means he ignored Keith's calls and texts. Keith just stared at the two. The boy he loved and one of his best friends kissing in the hallway.

 Lance took notice of Keith and pushed Pidge off him, "Oh shit, hey man! I swear this isnt what it looks like!" Lance tried to explain. Keith's eyes watered and he felt so utterly betrayed, it disgusted him. He put a hand up, cutting lance off before he even started talking, "Really? Because from what I can see, it looked like I interrupted your little make out session with Pidge there." Keith points to Pidge. "Keith, you have to believe me! give me a chance to explain! I-" Keith gave a half laugh, have scoff and turned away from them, walking away. "Man, just when I thought I could trust someone," he called, "You're just like the rest of them."