5. live laugh love

"Hey,"

"Hey."

Keith gestured him inside the house. "Wanna watch a movie?" "Sure," Lance agreed. "god, this is so freaking awkward." Keith thought to himself. After a while, things lightened up and nothing was painfully awkward anymore, which was a good thing.

The two boys were laughing so hard at everything and nothing at the same time, it was fun. And Keith felt like he could be himself. "Has anyone told you that you're so incredibly emo?" Lance asked through a laugh, "Yeah actually," he wiped his eyes, he was crying from how hard they were laughing, "My friend Pidge was mocking me to her friends," he stopped to take a breath, "and they were like, "My name's Keith and I'm so emo,' and I laughed for literally 2 hours." Lance laughed at Keith's reenactment of the scene. 

After the little laugh party, they played some videogames, and some pizza, and just talked for a long while.

                                           *                                  *                                   *

Keith woke up at 7am, Lance was still asleep he figured that he probably gonna be asleep because they stayed up past midnight. Keith blushed when he realized he had fallen asleep on Lances shoulder. Keith very carefully maneuvered past Lances grip, got up and headed to the kitchen. "Coffee," he mumbled to himself.  Keith grabbed his phone and waited for the coffee to brew. When the coffee was done brewing Keith made him a cup of coffee. Lance woke up a few moments later. "Morning." Keith said. "Mhmm, good morning," Lance said sleepily. "Oh god, youre so cute." Keith thought to himself, his ears getting red. Lance smiled and leaned on the counter, "Im cute? Have you looked in a mirror at all recently?" Keith's entire face got red, "Please tell me i did not say that out loud," he hid his face in his hands. Lance laughed, "You did, but thats good. It lets me know what you're thinking about," he moved Keiths hands away from his face, "Can I kiss you?" Keith nodded, staring into Lances blue eyes. With that, Lance smiled and kissed Keith softly. 

///////////////////////////////////////////

After a while, the boys watched another movie and basically just chilled all day. "Lance?" Keith says, "Yes?" Lance asks. "Wanna help me record a vid for my channel?" Keith asks. Lance smiles, "Sure that sounds like fun." Lance replies. Before they started recording, Keith asked lance, "So, what are we?" Lance put his hand on Keith's head and ruffled his overgrown mullet, "I'd love to be your boyfriend if you'll have me," he said. Keith nodded, "Yes, id like that very much." They laughed and continued hanging out.

 "So, what we gonna do for your video?" The taller boy asked, "Hmm. Ooh, come here!" Keith grabbed lance and brought him to the art room. "Wow," Lance says, "this is awesome!" he compliments, "Thanks," Keith says. He set up the camera, "You never told me what we were doing." Lance states. "That's because, we're not recording in here just yet," Keith says. "What?" Lance questioned, obviously confused, "Follow me." Keith says.