"Then just stop being sad. " He remarks. "People are really mean, but we're so much meaner to ourselves." He smiles while placing his arm around me.

"You got a point there," I admit and he chuckles.

The rest of the walk was just talking about trivial things. Once we arrived I let him go inside with me, at this moment, I couldn't care less about Grayson's opinion. "Need help?" He asks while pointing at the food I'm taking out of the fridge.

"No, actually I'm making vegan hamburgers but if you want I can make you meat ones," I explain.

"No, it's good, I'll have the vegans but let me help you." He says and since I'm tired to fight I just nod.

"Fine, wash the vegetables annoying," I reply and he chuckles.

"It's nice to let someone help you."

"Does that have a double meaning?" I ask confused.

"Yes." He shrugs and before I could say anything his phone starts ringing. "Gotta take this." He says walking away.

After a few minutes, I hear footsteps coming in and I turn around thinking it's Kyle but for my surprise it's Devin. "The fuck?" I ask.

"I'm happy to see you too." He sarcastically says. "What are you cooking?" 

"Nothing that you're going to eat," I respond harshly.

"Still mad I see." He mumbles.

I drop the food and face him. "Is that I just never got the part where you are more friends with my brother than me?" I mention. "Care to explain."

"What, did you just realize that we haven't been friends for a while?" He rhetorically asks. "I don't know shit about you, you don't tell me shit, you don't know shit about me, because you just don't care." 

"Oh please don't you try to tell me what I care or who I care for," I reply as our tones get loud.

"Clearly not about me." He mutters.

"Don't you dare to say that when I'm always the one running after you, calling and messaging you trying to know what are you doing or how are you doing!" I spat. "You have zero feelings!"

"Oh, I'm sorry that I have a life! Not everything revolves around you, Genesis." He yells and that hurt me.

"You know what, fuck you," I reply with tears filling my eyes. I notice at the door a really skeptical Kyle and Grayson with both eyes open. "Do you want to popcorn?" I spat while passing through them to go to my room.

"Genesis!" I hear Devin's voice behind me.

"Fuck off here I said," I reply not even looking at him.

"I'm sorry." He says before I slam the door on his face. "You, especially and only you, knows there is nothing I hate more than pushing you away with my fucked up attitude!" He keeps yelling but there is no way that I'm going to forgive him, I might do later but I'll never forget.

I hear a conversation going on at my door and some steps walking away followed by a soft knock. "It's Kyle, can I go in?" He questions me.

I think about it but he had nothing to do with the whole drama queen I and Devin are. I slowly get up and unlock the door, I throw myself on the bed again not wanting him to see me cry. I feel his weight taking a seat on the bed.

"I'm not gonna ask you if you're okay because I know you are not but if you want t talk about it I'm all ears." He lays out and I sigh getting up.

"I think I just lost my best friend," I state and he hugs me. I cry on his shirt while he rubs my back.