Chapter 11: Storybook ending

(Warning: swearing

     (Third person POV)
  It had been almost a year since the incident with the Delilah the Dragon witch.

     Virgil's wounds had healed, leaving him half blind. He grew accustomed to it and had finally told Thomas about his condition. He would sometimes go to play with the necklace he once owned, only to find it not there.

    Roman was getting used to becoming a cat, even finding ways for him and Virgil to talk to the others while they were cats. He told Thomas about his feline problem with Virgil.

    Logan and Patton still get in random food fights started by Patton. Patton still chases Virgil and Roman around. On one accurance of this, he managed to catch Virgil again. Virgil screamed "Save yourself!". Roman didnt hesitate this time, yelling "As you wish!" Before booking it down the hall. That was the week they watched Princess Bride. (You're welcome)

    Roman and Virgil remained together, cuddling as humans and cats. It was a true adventure for the two for the rest of their lives. An adventure filled with Love and Whiskers.

The end

The end of the second book I've ever written on WattPad.

Make sure to check out my art book because I will be posting all the art I did for this book and trust me. There is A LOT. Even some that didn't make it into the book because cats are fun to draw.

I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope you are having an amazing day/night!

Take it easy guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh