Chapter 10: Getting used to it

(Warning: swearing)

    (Thrid person)
Roman and Virgil appeared back in the Commons room to find Patton and Logan in a full on warfare food fight. Patton was throwing some kind of dough at the logical side while Logan was tossing flower. Virgil heald his eye, the claw marks still bleeding from his fight with the witch.

Roman cleared his throat, interrupting the fight. "Oh hi kiddos! How- WHAT HAPPENED?!" Patton screamed, rushing over to Virgil. Logan dusted his hands off and made his way over as well. "Dealing with old problems" Virgil said, grunting when Patton moved his hand away. "Patton. First aid kit quick." Logan said, sitting down while Patton took off up the stairs. Virgil sat down on the couch, growing slightly anxious.

     "Roman. With this type of wound we are going to need to get creative on how to wrap it." Logan said as Patton came running down the stairs. "Well, we could wrap it over his other eye and leave him blind for a couple days, or wrap it diagonally, or oh! Maybe an eye patch!" Roman felt a tingle down his back. "Wh-" before he could question it,  everything went dark.

   When he came to, everything was taller and Logan, Patton, and Virgil were looking down at him. Virgil but his lip before passing out himself. He turned into a cat as well, coming to shortly after. Patton went wide eyed with a huge smile on his face and Logan fixed his glasses. Virgil sat up and Roman walked over to sniff him.

   "Good job Princey. You're a cat." Roman went wide and looked at himself. "I can understand you!" Roman shouted, which only came out as meows to Patton and Logan. The two cats talked, but was interupted by a very high pitched squeal. They looked at eachother wide eyed. "Patton!" They shouted before taking off, Patton chasing after them while giggling. Patton tackled Virgil, holding him tightly. "Roman! Save yourself!" Virgil shouted. "No my love! I could never live without you!" Roman yelled before returning to Virgil's side. Patton scooped Roman up as well, hugging both of them. "You guys are cats!"

    "Dad! Let go!" Virgil tried. "Patton. We need to tend to Virgil's wounds." Logan said, walking over to the three. Patton sighed and let the kitties go. Logan picked Virgil up. "When you turn human, we will wrap your eye. For now, you and Roman go to your room and relax. I will bring your clothes in later." Virgil nodded and Logan let him down. Roman and Virgil made their way to Virgil's room, flopping down onto the bed. "Ugh. My eye hurts." Virgil complained.

    Roman nuzzled into Virgil. "Don't worry mi amor, we'll get it fixed up as soon as we turn back. Virgil yawned and nodded, closing his eyes. Roman smiled and closed his eyes as well. The two soon fell asleep.

Sorry it's short, but I was having a bit of writer's block.

I hope you are enjoying this story so far and I hope you are having a great day/night!

Take it easy guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh