Chapter 7: Necklace

(Warning: swearing, violence)

(Third person POV)
     Virgil and Roman sat in Roman's room, cuddling while watching Disney movies. Virgil was laying on top of Princey, his head resting quietly on Roman's chest.

   Virgil's necklace lay loosely from his neck, sparking Roman's interest. "Hey hun?" He said, voice a bit raspy from sleep. "Yes Ro?" Virgil said, sitting up slightly.

     "What is your necklace? Where did you get it?" He asked, gripping the star-shaped necklace in his fingers. Virgil tensed up a bit, biting his lip. "It uh.. It's the mark of a witch. I thought to was cool" he murmured, trying avoid Roman's gaze.

    "A witch's mark huh?" Roman said with a smirk. "Are you a witch my love?" He joked. "No!" Virgil defended, trying to make a real looking smile. "Anyway, Im gonna head to my room and shower." He added, getting up off of Roman.

    "Alright, be safe love" Roman said happily, giving Virgil a quick kiss before he left.

   Virgil made his way into his room, locking his door behind him. "I may not be a witch, but I have made a deal with one..." He murmured, messing with the necklace around his neck.

~flashback~

    "I get it De, but how am I supposed to become a main side?" Virgil asked, sighing for what seemed like the millionth time that day. "Well Anxiety, I totally dont have a way" Deceit said, resting a gloved hand on Virgil's shoulder.

   "Alright, out with it then. What is this way to get me into the main traits?" Deceit smiled. "Her name isn't Delilah Wimiger. She isn't some kind of dragon witch." Deceit said with a smirk before continueing. "You don't make a deal with her and boom. Your not a side!"

    Virgil thought about it, feeling anxious about the situation. "Fine. Take me to this Delilah." He said anxiously. Deceit smiled and grabbed Anxiety before sinking down.

    The two dark sides appeared in the imagination, infront of a large black castle. Virgil gulped as Deceit dragged him along towards the entrence of the castle. "Hey Delilah! We don't wish to speak to you!" Deceit shouted at the doors.

    The large gated doors opened to reveal a woman with dragon horns and scales. "What is it De? I have a bit of a problem right now. Some stupid prince is trying to kill me." She said, annoyance lacing her voice.

    "My friend Anxiety here doesn't want to make a deal." He pushed Virgil forward. "I uh.. I w-want to be a main trait.." He stuttered, feeling very anxious. "I see. Well what do you have to offer me?" She said, crossing her arms amd raising an eyebrow.

    Virgil took a deep breath. "I will be in your favor, whenever you need me for whatever you need." He said, feeling a bit more confident. The dragon witch smirked. "Deal, but there is a catch. As long as you are in my favor, you will turn into a cat when you feel anxious, angry, or very upset."

    Virgil nodded, holding out a hand. Delilah shook his hand, smiling almost evily. Virgil suddenly disappeared from the imagination, leaving Deceit and Delilah.

    In a puff a smoke, Anxiety appeared in the Mindscape. He blinked a few times, looking around the dark room that was now his room. "Here we go.." He murmured.

~End of Flashback~

   Virgil ran a bath without realizing it, completely lost im thought. He sat still in his bathroom, wondering when the witch was going to request her favor.

And after two months or something like that, the author actaully updated this story

Sorry for the wait y'all, had writer's block then got put in a psyche ward.

I hope you are having a fantastic day/night and I hope you are enjoying this story so far.

Take it easy guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh