Chapter 4: Blushing

(The picture above is what Virgil looks like as a cat)

(Warning: fluff! And a bit of Smut!)

(Tp POV)
Patton was placing the pancakes on the plates as Roman and Virgil walked up to the table. "Morning you two!" Patton smiled happily at the pair. "Morning Patton!" Roman said dramatically. Virgil just saluted in his direction and sat down, too tired to do anything else.

Logan sat shortly before Patton did, the sides starting to dig in to their food. "So are Roman and you a thing now kiddo?" Patton asked virgil, causing Virgil to choke a bit. Roman went wide eyes amd blushed hard, looking away from the group. "N-no Pat..." Saying that kind of hurt, knowing Roman liked him back.

Roman was visibly uncomfortable, shifting in his chair. Virgil had a burnjng feeling in his chest, wanting to just kiss Roman already. "Well... Patton and me are currently dating" Logan stated, shocking Ro and V and making Pat blush with a smile.

"Well, I must tend to my work. Patton you sre welcome to join me, I have animal picture books you can look at." Logan stood, Patton following him. After they cleaned up their plates, they walked into Logan's room, leaving the two uncomfortable sides alone. Roman stood, walking into the kitchen to wash his plate.

Virgil followed quietly with his empty plate, setting it in the sink. Roman finished washing his dish, starting in the others. Virgil stood behind Roman, gaining courage for when he turned around.

Roman finished the last dish and turned around as he was drying his hands. Virgil quickly acted, leaping towards Roman and kissing him ruffly. Roman went wide eyed at the sudden act, but gladly kissed back just as ruff. Roman quickly switchdd places with Anxiety, pushing him against the counter with his hands on Virgil's face.

Virgil had his hands on Roman's hips, biting his lower lip. He wanted to be as close as he could get with Roman. Roman moaned, both their cheeks going bright red as Virgil snuck his tongue into Roman's mouth. Roman slowly dropped his hands to Virgil's hoodie zipper, unzipping his hoodie as they made out.

Logan walked out to get some coffee when he saw the scene, going wide eyed in surprise. He cleared his throat, causing the other two to jump and break apart. "You're lucky I am not Patton." Logan said with a smirk before making some coffee.

Virgil quickly rushed to his room, leaving Roman behind in the kitchen. He heard his name, but he didnt stop. He reached his room and quickly rushed to his bathroom for he couldnt close his room door. (Its still broken lol)
He shut the bathroom door and locked it before leaning against it. He had a huge smile plastered on his face.

'I really just did that!' He thought, looking down. He noticed his slight erection and groaned.

Meanwhile, Roman sat stunned in the kitchen, trying to comprehend what just happened. His face was bright red, and his eyes were wide. "Oh get over it Roman. You're in love." Logan said, rolling his eyes and heading back to his room. Roman smiled. 'He kissed me!' He thought, twerling out of the kitchen and to his own room.

Time skip brought to you by crofters

Virgil laid on his bed after managing to get his door back up. He stared at the ceiling, bored out of his mind. He decided to get in the shower, getting up and removing his hoodie and shirt. He was about to head into the bathroom when there was a knock on his door.

He raised and eyebrow before heading over to the door, opening it wide. Roman was standing there with a smile that quickly shifted into a stunned face as he stared at Virgil.

(Roman's POV)
I knocked on Anxiety's door, waiting for him to awnser. One he did, I was greeted with a shirtless Anxiety. Oh god he was hot. For being shut in his room most of the time, he had a nice build. I looked up from his bare chest to meet his smirking face. "Like what you see?" He said in a sarcastic yet seductive tone.

"S-sorry. I just uhm... Wanted to talk about earlier..." I managdd out passed me flusteredness. "Oh. Well come in. Ill put my hoodie on" I walked in as he was slipping on his hoodie and zipping it up. "So..." I said, breaking the comfortable silence. "So" he replied.

I quickly kissed him, his kiss returned almost immediately. The kiss was ruff and passionate as I pushed him against his bed. He fell backwards and I on top of him. I quickly unzipped his hoodie as he slipped off my shirt. The kiss grew more messy. Before we could do anything, Anxiety broke the kiss.

"Probably should wait to do anything... Heh" he chuckled nervously. "Oh.. Oh! Yeah! Sorry!" I quickly stood up, slipping on my shirt again. He chuckled and sat up, slipping his hoodie up. He stood and walked over to his desk, going to grab something, but stubbing his toe. "Shit!" He hissed, falling back and gripping his foot.

"Are you okay?!" I quickly asked. "N-no! It fucking hu-" he suddenly stopped. "Anxiety..?" I asked worried. "Y-you need to go. You c-cant s-" he cut off again.

(Virgil's POV)
"Y-you need to go. You c-cant s-" I couldnt finish my sentence. My body tingled and I started seeing black dots in my vision. I was going to transform! "Anxiety! What's going on?" Roman asked, worry flooding his voice. I couldnt speak, I winced loudly as I got up. I was getting more light head as I tried to get to the restroom.

It was too late however and I fell unconcious. I woke up a couple minutes later to everything bigger. I had transformed. I shook and looked around, my eyes meeting a horrified Princey's. 'Oh shit...'

Sorry I havnt posted in awhile!

Also sorry for the cliffhanger (not lol)

I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far!

Take it easy guys, gals, and my felloe non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh