Chapter 2: hugs

(Warning: major fluff and a few moments get a little hot but no smut)

        (Virgil)
I woke up back to normal. I looked over where Roman was sleeping against my bed. 'He must have fell asleep shortly after I did' I stood, watching him fir a moment before realizing that I was naked. Blushing bright red, I ran into the bathroom and put on the clothes that I had hidden as a cat. I made sure my necklace was hidden before walking back into my room.

      Roman was stirring when I walked in. He yawned and stretched, his suit shirt lifing a bit. When he opened his eyes, he saw Virgil standing in front of him. "O-oh Anxiety... I uhm... I can explain." He said embarrassed. "Its fine Princey, I accept your apology." I chuckled. Roman seemed surprised. "Okay... Oh! I noticed you had a cat! Where is the little devil?" Roman smiled. This caused my to tense a bit. "Oh uhmm... You mean storm? Yeah h-he's... Around. He doesnt usually come out when Im around other people." I lied, trying to sound believable. Roman nodded and stood up. "Well ill leave you here, im going to go get something to eat" he chuckled before heading to the door. I saw my chance and quickly hugged him from behind. I could feel him tense up as he turned his head to look at me. I had my eyes closed with a soft smile. I let go, scratching the back of my head. "S-sorry..." I managed to get out, looking down at the ground. I felt his hand on my chin as he lifted my head. "Its quite alright dear. No one can resist a hug from the great prince Roman." He laughed before turning back towards the door. "Bye..." I said. He waved wothout turning and left my room. 'I did it! I hugged him!' I fell back on my bed, my face red.

        (Third person)
Patton walked into Logan's room. He was finally going to tell Logan. "Hey Lo. Can I talk to you?" He said happily. "Salutations Patton, what can I do for you?" Logan replied, turning from his desk to face Patton.

      The dad figure quickly shut the door and bolted towards Logan, taking logan's face in his hands and kissing him smack on the lips. He was expecting to be pushed off, but was surprised when he felt Logan kiss back. Both boys had their eyes closed and Patton slowly slipped into Logan's lap, the kiss becoming for intense and passionate.

       Patton bit Logan's lower lip, causing a moan to escape the logical side. Patton took this chance to slide his tongue into Logan's mouth. Logan accepted it, holding Pattons waist.

     The two were locked with eachother when someone opened the door. "Logan, I need y- uhm..." Anxiety paused. The two stopped, blushing from their sudden make out session. "What is going in here?" Anxiety asked with a laugh.

   Patton slipped out of Logan's lap, pretty embarrassed. Logan cleared his throat and fixed his glasses. "Ill be out in a minute Anxiety..." Anxiety just nodded wide eyes and left, leaving silence in the room. Patton suddenly bursted out laughing.

     "That was so funny!" He laughed. "Wait! Does this mean you like me back?" Patton asked, turning towards Logan. "Y-yes." Logan replied. Patton squealed. "This calls for cookies!" He yelled excitidly before running out of the room, Logan's hand in Pattons. Logan gasped as he was pulled out of his chair and out of his room.

       (Roman)
'He hugged me!! He actually hugged me and he was smiling too!' I sat in his room, twurling around with a red face. "Things are looking for the better!" He whisper yelled.

      I walked out if my room after I calmed down. I noticed Patton drag Logan out of his room. 'heh, those two are really cute together' I thought as I walked down the hall to the commons. I could see Anxiety sitting on the couch, playing his phone. Probably scrolling through tumblr.

    I sat next to him on the couch, turning on "The Black Cauldren." I glanced over to Anxiety, his face lighting up as he looked up from his phone to the TV. This made my heart soar. Logan walked out of the kitchen and sat in between Anxiety and I.

      "What are you doing out of your room disorder?" Logan looked at Anxiety. Anxiety looked down, putting his hood up. "Hey Logan, gi-" I was cut off by Logan. "Now your gonna give Thomas an attack? Great, im gonna get no work done." Anxiety started hyperventilating as he stood and started walking down the hall.

    "What the hell Logan?" I snapped. Logan gave me an unamused look. "You were teasing him the other day. Why do you suddenly care?" He questioned with narrowed eyes. "Cause he is actually a nice guy. I wonder if his cat is around..." Patton suddenly appeared.

    "Did you say cat?! Where?!" He asked excitidly. "Anxiety does." I responded, getting up to go after him. "Stay here, im gonna go check up on Anxiety." Patton pouted, wanting to see the kitty.

    I walked down the hall and to Anxiety's room. "Anxiety, you okay in there?" I asked through the door. I heard a pain filled wince before a thud. "ANXIETY!?" I pounded on the door. Then everything was quiet. I tried the door. 'Locked. Dammit!' I started ramming the door, trying to knock it down.

       (Virgil)
I heard Roman ramming the door. I quickly got out of the way as the door fell. My cat agility and my cat claws allowing me to climbed my curtains. I could see Roman run in and looka round. I meowed, sliding down the curtains. My claws tearing the curtains.

     Roman walked over to me and picked me up. "Hey Storm, where's Virgil?" I got worried because I wasnt able to move my clothes before Roman got in. He turned and saw my clothes on thr ground. "What the..? Those were the clothes Virgil was wearing..." I panicked and did the first thing that always comes to mind. Run!

     I jumped out if Roman's arms and ran down the hall. I could hear his heavy footsteps behind me. "Storm! Wait!" I heard him yell. I ran into the commons, leaping over the side of the couch and over Patton's lap. Patton sprung up as I landed on Logan's lap. Everyone was in panic. 'Atleast I got Roman off the whole clothes thing'

     Logan caught me and was holding me in his lap, which did not help my nerves. Everyone settled down after a couple minutes and were petting me. "Who knew Virgil had a cat! He looks a lot like Virgil too." Logan narrowed his eyes at me like he was examining me. 'Oh god, he knows doesnt he!?'

     Hours later and I was still a damn cat. Patton had fallen asleep on Logan's shoulder and Roman was asleep on the ground. Logan was lost in thought, looking at me. The silence was broken. "I dont know how you managed to do it, but it seems you have an odd power." Logan said in a low and quiet voice. I perked up and looked at him.

      "I know it's you Virgil. I need to talk to you when you turn back if you turn back." He said before moving me and gently picking up Patton bridal style and carrying him into his own room. As I watched them go into Logan's room, Roman shifted, looking a bit scared. 'Nightmare. Id know that look anywhere.' I thought for a moment before taking off down the hall.

      I dragged my clothes out into the commons and slid into them the best I could so that when I did turn back, I wouldnt be naked. I nuzzled my way under Roman's arm and cuddled him. His usual prince smile returned. I eventually fell asleep.

Wew! A longer chapter!

Hope you guys are enjoying this so far!

-Marsh