Chapter 5: fur

(Warning: swearing and fluff.)

      (Virgil's POV)
  'Shit shit shit shit!!!' Is all I could think as I stared at the horrified Roman whom was staring at me. I quickly ran under my bed, hiding in the back corner of it.

       (Roman's POV)
   I watched Sto- Virgil run under the bed with udder confusion. 'Virgil is Storm?' I shook my head then kneeled down. "Hey its okay Virgil. You can come out". Soon the black cat climbed out from under the bed, looking rather embarresed. "Hey its okay Virge. No need to be embarrassed" I said, scratching under his chin slightly.

     He seemed to cheer up a bit, rubbing against me. "So... I uh... Confessed to you without realizing it huh..?" I said, realizing as I ran a hand down his back. He perked up and looked at me, bobbing his head to say yes. I smiled, scratching his back, causing him to purr. "Well. I guess the cats out of the bag." 'God I sounded so much like Patton.'

     I could see the scowl on Virgil's face at my pun. 'Cant wait to tease him with these puns.' I thought as he laid down in my lap. "So verge, once you turn back. Are you gonna be.. Naked?" I asked, blushing. He nodded again, making blush harder. He stood and walked over to the clothes on the floor and put his legs through the pants.

     I watched as he did so. Once he finished getting them on the best he could, he laid down. I got up, walked over to him, swept him up, and laid down on his bed with him. He purred as I spooned his tiny body, closing my eyes. He was clearly tired from the transformation, so I let him rest.

    'I still cant believe he's a cat!'

Short but sweet.

Sorry for lack of updates! Been busy!

I hope you all are enjoying this story!

Take it easy guys, gals, and my fellow non-binary pals! Peace out!

-Marsh