.Chapter Thirty-Four.

Olivia finally made it home and climbed into bed beside Elliot. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head against his chest. Elliot wrapped his arms around her in his sleep, but eventually, he woke up.

"Liv?" Elliot questioned.

"I was in New Jersey. I talked to Daniel and his mother. He wants to meet Amanda." Olivia spoke.

"Who is Daniel?" He asked, and Olivia yawned as she shifted a bit before laying her head in a more comfortable position.

"Amanda's son with Shane."

"Oh." Elliot breathed, as he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling.

"El?" Olivia asked.

"You know what bothers me? Is that Shane got to die. He didn't have to go to prison for raping you and Amanda. For hurting so many women."

"El-"

"No. Now I'm angry. I'm going to hang out downstairs." Elliot spoke. Olivia sighed before unwrapping her arms from Elliot's body. He climbed out of bed and stomped downstairs. Olivia sat up and frowned.

*=*

Olivia woke up in the morning and got Willow around before heading downstairs with her place on her hip. Olivia was pressing a gentle kiss to the light brown curls that covered Willow's head when he saw Elliot passed out on the sofa. 

"Mommy? Why Dada here?" Willow asked as she pointed at her father.

"He's sleeping, Wills. Let's be very quiet while I make you breakfast." Olivia whispered. She walked past Elliot and easily avoided the toys that were scattered over the floor from when Willow was playing last night before Olivia got home.

Once in the kitchen, Olivia put Willow in her highchair before getting her some milk. She poured a few Cheerio's onto her tray and let her eat those while she made oatmeal.

"Can you put some coffee on while I shower?" Elliot asked as he stumbled into the kitchen as he rubbed his lower back.

"Of course." Olivia breathed. She turned to watch her fiance walk over and kiss the top of Willow's head before leaving the kitchen.

Olivia was nervous about what Elliot might do. She was worried that he might say something to Amanda now that he knows about Daniel... well more than he might've known. She was scared that he might try and do something that he would regret. Olivia walked over and started to make coffee for Elliot, and she hoping that after a shower and some coffee, that he'd be good. That he will be calm.

*=*

"Hey, so I'm gonna warn you that Elliot knows about Daniel. And he got angry last night about it." Olivia spoke, as she pulled Amanda to the side once she and Elliot got to work. Elliot was eating the bagel he packed because he hadn't managed to eat it at home before they left.

"He knows about you going to New Jersey to see Daniel?" Amanda breathed, tearfully.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry. I was so tired and it just kinda slipped out. Like he's been nervous because he knew you were pregnant and had a baby, and he was asking me to take tests for a few months to see if I had gotten pregnant too."

"Fuck." Amanda breathed, as she looked over at Elliot.

"I don't know if he may do something, but if he asks to talk, just don't... okay?"

"Liv, we have a case. Do you want to take Amanda with you?" Cragen asked, and Olivia nodded. This was a good thing because as long as she was with Amanda all day, then Elliot shouldn't be able to say something.

"Yeah. Where is it?" Olivia asked.

"Well, it has to do with a missing boy in New Jersey. The Mom said you were there last night and he was upset."

"Daniel is missing?" Amanda breathed.

"Yeah. He is. You both are allowed to work the case with the local unit. Remember that they know the area so listen to them." Cragen spoke before heading back to his office. Olivia looked at Amanda and saw the tears in her eyes as they threatened to run down her cheeks.

"We will find him, Amanda. I promise."

"Do you think he might've tried to come up here? Did he know you were from Manhattan?"

"I think so. But we will see. Come on, grab your stuff."

*=*

Olivia and Amanda drove out to the same house Olivia was at the night before. Lou yelled something when she saw Olivia and Amanda pull up. As soon as Olivia got out of the car and went to flash her badge, another detective from New Jersey was shoving her hard against the hood of the car.

"You are under arrest for the kidnapping of Daniel Davis." The man huffed, as he roughly handcuffed Olivia.

"She didn't kidnap him! We are the cops from Manhattan who came to help investigate!" Amanda screamed as she was pulled out of the sedan and was going to be slammed onto the hood of the car beside Olivia. Olivia felt a bruise growing on her cheek already and her nose was bleeding from the impact.

"You're the cops? Mrs. Davis said that you were one of the last people to see Daniel." The cop spat.

"I was, but I didn't take him. I was at home all night with my fiance and my daughter. Amanda was at the precinct! Let me go or I'll sue your ass." Olivia huffed. She tried to squirm a bit, but he didn't undo the cuffs.

"Were you driving that sedan?" He asked.

"I was! C'mon! Let me go!"

He eventually uncuffed Olivia and she stood up and ran her hands over her face. She got into the sedan and popped the trunk before grabbing a tissue and pressing it to her bleeding nose. Amanda walked over to Olivia and gently pressed her fingers to the side of Olivia's nose.

"It isn't broken."

"I know. It just hurts a bit. Let them search the car. Call Cragen and the rest of the crew." Olivia spoke.

"Okay. Are you good?" Amanda asked, and Olivia nodded.

"I'm fine. I'll talk to Daniel's mother and then you just stay out here and give her some space."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D