.Chapter Thirty-Three.

Olivia remembered the address of Daniel's family, and she climbed out of her car once she arrived, and she walked up and the path and knocked on the door.  After a few short moments, a boy that was about 10 or so, answered the door.

"May I help you?" He asked, and Olivia could see that the boy must be Daniel, his hair was blonde and his eyes so very blue. He looked like the boy version of Amanda.

"Hi, uh, I was wondering if your Mom or Dad was here? I need to talk to them." She spoke, and the boy eyed her before narrowing his eyes.

"Who are you?" He questioned. Olivia had to decide if she should pull her badge and say that she is Detective Benson, or say that she is Amanda's friend.

"I'm Detective Olivia Benson," Olivia spoke, before taking her badge from her belt and handing it to the boy. He looked over it for a moment before shoving it back into Olivia's hand and yelling for his mother.

"Yes?" A woman with a streak of gray in her black hair asked.

"Hi, I'm Detective Olivia Benson. I was wondering if you had some time so we could talk?" She questioned.

"I don't know you. So no." The woman replied, before going to shut the door. Olivia put her hand in the way and stopped the door from shutting.

"We need to talk right now. And either I'll start to speak very loudly about your son and how he was adopted." Olivia spoke, and the woman's face went red.

"Let me put Daniel in his room. Come in and sit on the sun porch."

*=*

Olivia sat and waited for the woman to come back, and when she did, she was carrying a tray with tea on it.

"I'm Lou." She spoke, as she sat the tray down.

"Thanks for letting me talk to you," Olivia spoke, but Lou just rolled her eyes in response.

"Why are you here? Did that slut ask you to come over and talk to us?" Lou spat.

"No. Uh, I came by myself... The biological father of your son raped me too."

"What?" She breathed.

"He was a bad man. He raped Amanda at a party when she blacked out. Well, he drugged her. She didn't know that he was the father, until after he tried to rape me once and was unsuccessful."

"He attempted to rape you." She spoke as if correcting me.

"He did, but the day after he pushed me into my apartment and beat and raped me. He was a bad man, and Amanda just wanted to talk to you. To make sure you had the information just in case Daniel started to ask."

"He doesn't know that he is adopted." Lou breathed.

"He doesn't realize yet? Like, he doesn't look like you that much..."

"I know, but he's a good boy who doesn't ask too many questions."

"I feel like he might be more curious than you think he is. Like, his mother is a-"

"The woman who gave-"

"Who was raped by her friend when she was unconscious." Olivia huffed.

"I want proof of that."

"She didn't know she was because she was out while it happened. Can't you just trust me when I say that? Because the father rapes those who turn him down."

"Is he dead? He won't come snooping around either?"

"He was shot while trying to hurt another woman. A TV fell on his head." Olivia spoke. She rolled up her sleeves and didn't realize that Lou was staring at the scars all over her arms.

"Lou?" Olivia asked, and she bit her lip before pointing at Olivia's arm.

"You have so many scars on your arms. Is that from..."

"From Shane? Yeah."

"Did he get you pregnant too?" Lou asked, and Olivia shook her head.

"No. I have extremely low fertility. Less than 10%. My fiance and I are adopting twins so we can add to our family."

"I don't want Amanda to come around here anymore." Lou breathed.

"But I do. I want to meet my mother." Daniel spoke, and Olivia jumped a bit by his words.

"Daniel, go to bed," Lou ordered.

"No, Mom! Olivia, take me back to Manhattan with you so I can meet my real mother!"

"I am your mother, Daniel!" Lou yelled.

"Take me back to my real mom! The one who doesn't hide everything from me!" Daniel yelled.

"I'm going to leave," Olivia spoke, before quickly finding her way to the front door.

Olivia got out to her car and opened the door before climbing in. She backed out of the driveway and as she drove down the road to head back to Manhattan, Daniel ran beside her car slamming his hands against it and crying for her to stop. She sped up and got away from the small boy. She wanted to take him, but she knew she'd be arrested for kidnapping him.

*=*

Olivia pulled back into town and drove to Amanda's apartment. She stopped and parked, before getting out and pressing Amanda's name to be buzzed up.

"Liv?" Amanda asked once Olivia had finally made it to Amanda's floor.

"Daniel wants to meet you." Olivia breathed.

"What? How do you know that?" Amanda questioned, quickly and as tears welled in her blue eyed.

"Because I went there and I talked to him. He wants to meet you. Honey, get a court order. Explain what happened and I think that everything will be okay." Olivia spoke.

"No, I can't. He doesn't need to be messed up more." Amanda breathed tearfully.

"He won't be messed up more because his parents are hiding absolutely everything from him. He wants to see you, Amanda. He ran beside my car and yelled at me to stop and take him with me. You may be able to file for custody of him for the reason of not knowing that you had been raped by Shane. That you put him up for adoption because you were under extreme distress."

"Really?" Amanda breathed.

"I may be able to get you a lawyer to help out, Amanda. Please, just look into it."

"Thank you, Olivia. Thank you so much." Amanda exclaimed, before stepping forward and hugging Olivia tightly.

"I'd do anything for you, remember that."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback below! :D