Final Goodbyes

I had been tucked into bed by Chica that night, because I had a fun day with Chica and Amy that day. "Goodnight my sweet child" She said in her robotic voice. Ten minutes after she tucks me to bed, I hear floor creaks. I think its Freddy, but it cant be, the footsteps are too quick for a huge animatronic. It could be Amy, but her footsteps are quiet, and I can definitely hear these footsteps. I get out of bed slowly, trying not to break the mechanical leg. I walk up to the door, open and look outside, but black out immediately. I fall to the ground and hear animatronics from all sides. "Did you see that?" I hear Chica say. "I think a knife was stabbed in the lasses face" Foxy replies grimly. "Well we can't just leave her here" I hear Bonnie whimper in worry, of the outcome of this injury. Amy walks in, and the animatronics clear the pathway to me. "Is she okay?" Freddy picks her up, and says, "Hopefully" He takes me to the hospital again,  and this time, the doctors have bad news. "We are very very sorry, but we regret to inform you that the poor girl didn't make it. Please move on with your life" I had died.  Once the animatronics return home to Nightmare Bonnie and Amy, (he was watching her again), they told them the bad news. Bonnie was very sad, but nothing compared to Amy. Amy was bawling. A river of tears streamed down her face. She cried for hours, and Nightmare Bonnie was always there for her. I promise, whoever did this to me, they will get it.