The Incident And The Playtime

Still Nightmare Freddy's POV

How dare she talk about my deepest friend like that?! This girl... "Oh and also, she has major anger issues! Jessica said with a hair flip. That's when I lost it. I lunged at the girl and wrapped my hands around her neck so she couldn't breathe. I screamed as loud as I could in her face and she passed out. I bit her head and left a huge scar. I chucked the girl as far away as I could, ran into the office to get Harmony, and Chica and I ran out as soon as it happened. The whole school had an evacuation plan and every student there possibly was, was outside. We had gone home and I walked through the front door. She had the schools number so she called it. The principal and Harmony had a conversation about stuff, while I just sat alone in the closet feeling bad for what I've done. I sobbed, but no tears came out. 

Harmony's POV 

"Yes. Thanks! Goodbye!" I had hung up on the principal and I walked into the closet with Freddy. "Hey, I don't know what happened, but I don't want it to happen again, ok?" Freddy looked at me with eyes of sorrow. "I'm sorry. I messed everything up." I hugged him and said, "Hey. It's ok. You have never been around this many humans before. I get it. Now come on lets play Hide and Seek!" His ears lifted and he got up. "Is it okay if Amy can play? I really want to get to know her more. And, since shes younger than you, she may be afraid of me." Freddy asks. "Of course! The more the merrier!" I went to Amy's room, and saw her drawing a picture of someone I couldn't make out. It was purple and black. She's a really good artist, so I was looking forward to seeing the drawing. I stepped closer, and realize what the drawing was. It was her and a Bonnie looking animatronic, but like a nightmare, like Freddy.

"Hey sis! That's an awesome drawing you made there!"

"Thanks, Harmony! I ran into someone last night. His name is Nightmare Bonnie! I decided to draw him, and give it to him tonight!"

"Wow! Awesome! Well, me and Freddy are playing hide and seek if you want to play!"

"Sure!"

 "START COUNTING!!" I yelled to Freddy from the other room. Freddy started counting, so we decided to explore the place for a hiding spot. I opened up a closet and found a black version of Fredbear.  Amy hid underneath a chair in the dining room.

Nightmare Freddy's POV

I had finished counting and yelled, "Ready or not, here I come" I walk down the hallway and hear giggles. I open the door, but all I see is Nightmare's costume. Through that costume though, I see a pair of bright green eyes through the front of the costume. I reach in and feel the waist of a human child. "Found you!" 

Harmony's POV

"Haha! You got me! Let me go get Amy!" I rush into the kitchen, and tap Amy who is still under the chair. "Wanna play Tag?" Amy gets out from under and says, "Yes!"

She giggles and smiles widely. I can't help but hug her. I brought Amy back to the closet where Freddy was waiting for me.

"Well, YOU'RE IT FREDDY!"

Amy and I run away. He yells from the other room. "YOU'RE ON, CHILDREN!" Freddy, Amy and I were playing a long time until we ran out of energy. Then Amy went back to her room, and me and Freddy passed out on the bed and went to sleep.