New Friends (And maybe more ;)

I had woken up to the sound of a clock. I looked over and it said 12 A.M. I get up and remember all the bad things that happened the previous day. Davids rejection, 4-week suspension, parents yelling for grades, brother trying to kill me, and friend lost. I got up and decided what I was going to do next. I walked into the garage and found a pistol, but unfortunately, it was empty. I scrounged around for ammo and eventually found some. I walked back into the house and walked into the bathroom. I thought about my beautiful sister, and how she will have to survive in this cruel world without me. I loaded the gun and pointed it to my head. "Goodbye, cruel world" I was about to pull the trigger, until someone said, "Don't kill yourself, little one" I was shocked by those words. "Wow! SOMEONE doesn't want me to die! I'm surprised!" I put the gun down, and walked out of the bathroom, and say quietly, "Who are you? Show yourself!" A whoosh was heard and a tall, robot appears in front of me. My eyes get as big as saucers and my smile grows from ear to ear. "FREDDY?? YOUR REAL!!! OMG! I DREAMED THIS WOULD HAPPEN!" I ran over to Freddy and hugged him tightly. He picked me up and booped my nose. I giggle with glee. "Gosh, you're so adorable!" I blush deeply and it's quite noticeable. "You have a little crush on the teddy bear?" I looked at him in the eyes, nodded and kissed him on the side of his face. He blushed as well. He set me down and said to me, "Stay here, I'm going to get the others!" He leaves and I squeal with excitement. Then my excitement turns to anger and sadness. "My parents would see him, think he's a monster and..." I trailed off to myself. But most importantly, how will my sister react??. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the gun again. Something inside of me snapped. I felt nothing but revenge. I had gone psycho. I walk into my parent's bedroom.

Nightmare Freddy's POV

I walk into her room, but she's not there. "Hello!? Child! Where did you go?" I hear from the other room, "Harmony? What are you doing? Why do you have a gun? Are you going to kill yourself?" Then, I hear Harmony yell at the top of her lungs, "I aM hErE tO kIlL yOu!!" Then I hear gunshots. She comes in without saying a word. I look at her once-beautiful face and see her eyes. They were tiny white pupils around black eyes. Her teeth are as sharp as ours. She laid down, trying to process what happened. I walked to her bed and sat down. "Hey, Harmony. How are you feeling?" 

Harmony's POV

Am I actually going insane? What will Freddy think of me? Will he think I'm too crazy to hang out with him? Then I have a reason to kill myself?  "Hey, Harmony. You good?" I turned and looked at him, and turned back to my regular self. He blinked a  few times and said, "Wait. That wasn't permanent?" I had a  questioned look and said, "I have a psycho side. Sorry for that outburst. My parents were nothing to me." I had said with my fist clenched. "Sorry, you had to see that part of me." He hugged me and replied politely,  "It's ok. Your beginning to do what we would do. You acting like us. It's ok you don't need to apologize. I am actually super proud of you Harmony."

The creak of the door was heard, and Freddy and I turned our heads. My precious sister came in and said, "Is everything okay, Harmony? I heard yelling and gunshots" I walked up to her. "Don't you worry, Amy. Everything is fine now" Amy hugged me, and I hugged her back. Freddy walked up and asked, "Who's this cutie?" I looked up at Freddy. "My wonderful sister, Amy!" Freddy then said, "Great! Another person to meet my friends!"