More Happens: One At A Time

Freddy told us that we would meet his friends tomorrow, so Amy went back to bed, and Freddy and I fell asleep together on my bed. I was laying on his soft, fuzzy chest. Chica and Bonnie peeked through a door and laughed quietly. Freddy shifted just enough and turned his whole body, thus resulting in me at the bottom. He slept on his back, right on top of me. I had woken up to the sound of metal scraping against fabric. I couldn't breathe. "Freddy! Get off of me!" Freddy had woken up. "Oops. Sorry Harmony! As you know, I'm a heavy sleeper!" I smiled widely at him. I got up and walked to the window. It was super bright outside. My brother opened the door and said, "Time to get up, HarmonEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" And jumped as soon as he saw Freddy. He jump scared Thomas and bites his face off. "Well, he's taken care of" I gave him a thumbs up. Then, my heart suddenly stopped.

 There was a reason Thomas had come in to wake me up. He was waking me up for school. I had no time to waste. I quickly went out to the kitchen and grabbed a bagel. I had run into my room and immediately started to change. Right in front of Freddy. It was a mistake. I had started to change near a wall, so Freddy came over and put his hand on the wall and said, "You should take those off more often~" I had an overwhelming wave of embarrassment and that weird feeling you get when someone makes a flirty remark. I quickly put my clothes on, gave Freddy a kiss and told him, "See you later, teddy bear!" As I ran out of the door. I waited for my sister to come down, and walked her to school.

*le time skip to your school*

As soon as I walked into the school, I walked to the principal's office. I had been given homework to do as a punishment. I had done it in silence, and in the middle of it, the principal broke the silence and said, "I know your suspended and everything, but tomorrow is bring your parents to school day. I hope to see your parents tomorrow. I've known them for 4 years!" I froze in place. I couldn't tell him. He can't know. "Ok. I'll bring my parents." I had left for that day, but I still had homework to do.