The Prank

I picked up my sister from school, and helped her with her homework. I had finished up my homework and I had gone outside and sat on the dock to the pond. I had been looking at pictures of Freddy on my phone and saving most of them. Little did I realize, Freddy was right behind me, and he pushed me into the water. I had flung my phone, and it landed behind Freddy. He grabbed my phone and started looking at pictures of himself and kept saying things like, "Damn, I look good" or "I look smoking hot". I had gotten out of the water and glared at Freddy viciously. He looked terrified. Then, I burst out laughing. "Oh, Freddy! That was fun! I need to go inside to change though." I looked back and saw him making this face. 

Jesus, Freddy

Jesus, Freddy. You're such a pervert. Your still super fun though. I still love you, Freddy. I went inside and went to my room and I changed. THIS time, making sure Freddy wasn't secretly watching me, I walked into my closet and shut it. I finished changing and stayed there for a while. I remembered that I had a plastic knife and ketchup to make it looked like someone stabbed me. I put a plastic knife next to me and laid there with plain black eyes and I made a fake scream. Freddy came pounding through the hallways and found me in the closet, thinking I'm dead. He gasped and called his friends. "I can't believe it. Did she kill herself?

Nightmare Freddy's POV

She did it. She killed herself. I get down to her level and kiss her forehead. She slowly wakes up, and says, "Freddy?" I was so full of excitement, I fell on top of her and would never let go. "I'm so glad you're still alive. If you weren't I would have no reason to keep roaming around in this suit." I had eventually pulled off of her. "How did you almost die?" She looked at me and told me the story. "I was going through a box with different tools and one of them fell on me and I passed out because it had stabbed me in the chest." I looked at her again, blushed, then said, "Sorry, I wasn't there to help you." She wiped some of the blood off and hugged me again. "It's ok. Your the best person ever." I heard the clock strike 7 and realized today was bring your parents to school day. "Freddy! Chica! Today is bring your parents to school day! Can you guys come to my school with me today?" Freddy and Chica's face light up. "Of course we will, are you going to be ok here with Foxy, Bonnie?" She then looks at Bonnie. "Oh yeah. I'll be great! You guys have fun!" I get dressed ready for the day, walk my sister to school, and bring the animatronics to school. I get a bunch of looks from kids in my class, and especially teachers. I go to the principal's office and he tells the Nightmares to wait in the waiting room. 

Nightmare Freddy's POV

Chica and I have to wait in this lousy room with other humans. Then I notice a girl that looks familiar.

"She has dark black hair and she always wears a stupid bow in her hair. She also wears tons of makeup. She looks like a Barbie doll, creepy." She explains to me. She was telling me about this girl named "Jessica Ryan". I wasn't sure how to reply, so I just said, "Well, if I ever see her, I'll kill her! How about it?" She smiled with joy.

The girl sat across from me and noticed me staring at her. "What are you looking at?" I came back to reality and said, "Do you know a girl named Harmony Shinacarlet (random XD)?" She looked at me with disgust. "Ugh. Of course, I do. Shes ugly and fat." I felt horrible.