CHAPTER 13 : WASTE IT ON ME..

Start from the beginning

after a few second.. i heard her sobbing..

who knows.. a tough girl.. that always look cold..just like all the people said.. could break her tough wall right now.. its not like me dissing her..but... why Jennie?

I dont know what supposed i do..

I dont even know why my chest tighten when i saw her like this.. It was painful to see her like this...

All I could do was embrace her and let the torrent of her tears to soak through my shirt...

I could feel her clench her fists, not knowing whether to be mad or to give up hope all together...

I could hear her silently screaming...suffocating with each breath she took holding onto her pride...

I didnt even care the students kept looking at us right now..

My focus is on this precious girl right now..

I ran my fingers through her hair, time and time again, in an attempt to calm the silent war within her mind...

"Its okay.. Just let it out.." I whispered at her as soft as i could..

I fight with myself..making sure that my beast didnt come out at the wrong moment..

I was being trained since i was small to control myself.. thats make me managed to become Alpha..

"Y/N.. I'm scared.."

With that she tighten the hug around my waist.. and i could feel her tiny body relax on my embrace.

Jennie's POV

Y/N and I end up skipped all the classes for today.

I kept on saying sorry to him repeatedly cause im burdening him and drag him to my matter.

But he just revealing her cute bunny smile at me saying its fine.

Wait.. am i calling him cute?

Now i found myself sitting on the grass...facing the lake..with him beside me..

i dont know why.. somehow i feel i save whenever im with him..

especially when he wrapped his hand around me.. i feel like i have no worries to think about...

and today.. i really learn.. what is 'calm' mean.. by.. watching the beautiful scenery.. feeling the air.. feeling the wind blowing.. thats what make me calm a bit right now..

Traumatized.. yes i could feel it..

whenever i try something new.. it would end up to be a tragedy..

I sneaked out from house to play in the forest... and i almost being eaten by a dog..

I loved speed...so i asked my father to accelerate the bike.. and i end up involved in accident..