I picked him up and put him on the living room floor while I grabbed some bandages for my neck wound. After that, I grabbed a bottle of gas and poured it around the house and the bodies. Then I grabbed the phone, some matches and picked up Mike from the cold floor and went outside. I grab the phone and called the fire fighters. When they answered, I grabbed the box of matches and light them up and throw them into the house.

In seconds, the house burst into flames. Mike and I just sat there and watched as the hell house went down. But then I remembered, that I was still in my bloody pj's. I looked around to find other clothes to wear before the cops showed up. Then I saw the next door neighbor laundry was out then I walked over to it and grabbed a black hello kitty hoodie and gray shorts then put them on. I grabbed my bloody pj's and threw them in to the fire. After 10 minutes, the cops and the fire fighters came and asked me what happened.

I just stayed quiet until one of the cops saw the wrapped bandage around my neck "What's that around your neck, kid?" he asked "I-It's a scarf," I replied putting up a fake smile. He just looked at me in an odd way and asked "Do you any other sibling except Mike?"

"Yes. Her name is Victoria and she's sleeping over at her friend's house three blocks from here!" I replied back. Then when I told them that, he told me to get in the cop car with Mike cause they were going to pick her up. Then when we got to the house that Victoria stayed in, I remember that the two cops went to the front door and called Victoria.

When she came out the cop's told her what happened, she just broke down into tears. The two cops told her to get in the car. Then when she got in the car, she just stared to cry more. I looked at her and pat her back until we stopped at a tall old building.

One of the cops said, "You'll staying at an orphanage and Ms. Flake will show you were to sleep ,ok?" Me and my sister nodded as the car left then Ms. Flake told us to follow her. She was skinny, old and wore a leather vest with some long skirt, and honestly she kinda scared me more than my dad. Then we went in a big room full of white beds. It looked more like a hospital than an orphanage.

Then Ms. Flake showed us our beds and gave us blankets and told us to get some rest when we laid in our spare beds. I was thinking about how I killed my dad and how his blood was gushing everywhere on the floor. A smile formed on my face and I went to sleep.

( 5 YEARS LATER )

I was around 12 in a half, my sister 14 and Mike 5. Yes we were still in the orphanage but every thing was not the same. Victoria stared hanging out with a girl who had blonde hair, green eyes and she was light skinned and her name was Ashely Willo. Every one liked her, but me because when I first came here she was a royal bitch she would make fun of my scar on my neck and she would rip my clothes. I never really cared about it, the thing that I really cared about was my brother Mike.

Mike had light brown hair, hazel eye's and pale skin and his stuffed dinosaur that I gave for his fourth birthday. He was a shy boy. He would never play with the other kids, he would always play with me and I would take him for a walk in the woods next door. A way to get there is to the back gate. And then there was a boy who lived right in front of the orphanage and he would always say hi to me every time that he saw me. He was around 13 and had brown hair and, sadly, that's all I can remember but he was a nice friend until he moved.

It was sad, but I knew he was going some place better than here. A day after that, I was on my bed. I saw Victoria walk in and I was going to tell her about the day of the fire what actually happened cause I felt that she needed to know, but I was interrupted by Ashely. I growled and walked out to the hallway where there was a broken window. I put my back to the wall a silted down. After 20 minutes, Ashely walked out and saw me and said "Hi, Kate. Where is your lil boy friend?"