Emra

Emra is Puppeteer's main and first Proxy. She is an undead doll, who was given the power to reform and change her appearance through her own will. Even though she lives through endless abuse as a puppet, she treasures her Puppet Master dearly through a deep connection and love.

The Past -

In life, Emra obeyed the will of near everyone around her. Her parents, in particular, dreamed of a life of stardom and thus put her in ballet courses at an early age. She continued with this throughout her life and ended up developing a passion for theater, where she met Jonathan.

With her high school graduation around the corner, she was given an ultimatum: Go to a high-end college to ensure a stable future, or reject her parent's wishes and leave with Jonathan. With a heavy heart, she chose to pursue a more stable future for herself.

After Her Death -

Emra was recreated into the first and only living doll The Puppeteer has constructed. She continues to hold the title of his "masterpiece", despite having the emotions of a normal human being. She retains the memories of her former life, something she holds dear to her heart, often fantasizing about what could have been.

Through her transformation, she was given the power to reform and mimic the appearance of others. As long as she knows what their face and body looks like, she can recreate nearly any person. While her strengths lie in mimicking appearances, she is incredibly fragile, like one would expect a doll to be. Because she breaks so easily, she often needs The Puppeteer to perform repairs to keep her from falling apart completely.

While Emra's devotion to her lost love, now Master, seems unconditional; her alliance becomes conflicted with the introduction of Zachary. Zachary soon became a son to her, a son who can influence Emra to rethink her love for The Puppeteer. Zachary is another Proxy of The Puppeteer.